You (Beynika) Part 3

I had to write an eight page paper for one of my finals which is why I had no motivation to do this shit for the longest

I had to write an eight page paper for one of my finals which is why I had no motivation to do this shit for the longest. No, I am not okay! 😋

Also I'm snowed into my house rn😭 wtf is going on in the DMV

I'm warning y'all now, you thought you knew what I had planned for this last part...just wait!

Beyoncé's POV

Three months later

The power of true love. The utter joy it brings into this meaningless life we live everyday on a twirling rock in the middle of space. Is the universe even real? I'll never know, but I do know that the love between us is as real as it gets. Normani Kordei Hamilton, I love...you.

I know it seems I moved on so fast from Onika but you two are just very different women

I know it seems I moved on so fast from Onika but you two are just very different women. You're proactive and you handle your own shit, keeping my life peaceful. Sure your life is a bit rough around the edges, but you effortlessly smooth them out yourself, just like how you're smoothing out the edges of the pie dough in the dish right now.

I can tell you want what I want. Peace...harmony. I almost feel useless in this relationship sometimes, I mean, I haven't had to kill anyone or even make someone coincidentally disappear yet. I'm not used to this kind of perfection in a relationship, maybe you're my twin flame?

"Bey, can you hand me that bowl?" You ask me with a warm smile.

I quickly pass it to you. We have a system. I can't cook for shit, let alone bake, but you hate the way I mope around the kitchen watching you so you let me do the little things. Pass you something, set the oven, put it in, even stir on occasion.

The sweet potato filling drizzles effortlessly into the dish. I watch intently as you scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure you don't waste anything. I glance up to your face because I feel you looking at me.