Promotion (HolyTrinity) Part 2

Y'all see how active I've been recently? Don't count on this shit becoming a norm lmao.

NASTY ALERT🕺🏾

Beyoncé's POV

I leaned against the front of my desk with my arms sternly crossed, waiting for her to come in

I leaned against the front of my desk with my arms sternly crossed, waiting for her to come in. She was taking her sweet ass time which was aggravating to me since usually people run when I call.

Robyn finally entered the room. Her stride in exuded confidence, but once she saw the look on my face it quickly washed away.

"Hey Beyoncé, what's up?" she sheepishly asked.

"You tell me, Robyn," I responded.

Her scared look changed to one of confusion as I reached onto my desk for the basket containing the slips of paper from my little mailbox that I keep on my wall just outside of the room.

"What's that?" Robyn asked.

"Notes from my grievances and complaints mailbox outside the door. Normally I empty it like once a month because ain't shit in it, but something in my spirit told me I should check on it today. Or maybe  it was the papers literally spilling out of it."

It really only took me a matter of seconds to figure out who the culprit most likely was. Robyn had only been here for two days and in those two days the whole mailbox overflowed. I stuck my hand in and picked up one of the slips and unfolded it. I read it aloud, "Robyn is a bitch."

I tossed it on the desk and picked up another one.

"Yesterday I went into the bathroom and was immediately yelled at by Robyn who told me to get the fuck out. If you're lactose intolerant you should be lactose intolerant at home. If we can't go to the employee bathroom, where the hell can we go?," I read.

"Okay, I'm sorry to that person but it's out of context. I was having a...," she cleared her throat, "medial issue."

I rolled my eyes and threw that paper in the same general direction as the other. I reached into the basket again. I wasn't going to admit this to her, but I was kind of enjoying this. It was like opening fortune cookies without the cookie part.

"Fuck you. Sexually and disrespectfully," I recited.

"Who's that one from?" She inquired, a bit too excited if I do say so myself. She reached for the paper and I quickly snatched my hand back.

"The whole point of these is for them to be anonymous so I don't create a hostile work environment when addressing issues. At least that's what corporate said." I mumbled the last part.

I flipped the paper over just to make sure it was truly anonymous. I was less than surprised to see Kehlani was the one who had wrote it. That's exactly why I fired her ass, so disrespectful.