Chapter 2 - What Does Love Have To Do With It?

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment

Throw myself in front of a moving vehicle

Throw myself off something high.

Find the world's deepest hole and rolley-polley into it.

"Wait, so you actually offered to suck him off?" Cristian's question took me away from making my mental list. Instead, I looked at him and Nora sitting across from me at the kitchen table. "Forget that Cristian, I can't believe she said that they peed together."

The two of them to burst into laughter at my expense, while they sat there eating my food from my bowls in my house.

Throw my siblings in front of a moving vehicle.

Throw my siblings off something high.

Find the worlds deepest hole and push them inside.

Letting out a groan, I leaned back in my seat and covered my face with my hands. The entire weekend had passed since that fateful Friday night and I still wasn't over the embarrassment of what I did.

I was never a good drunk.

Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with the ability to forget the mortifying things I did whenever I was drunk. It just never happened for me. The next morning it would only take me a few minutes to piece together all my recollections from the night before and it was often pretty bad.

Hugging a tattooed stranger, offering to suck him off and then offering to pee for him, kind of bad.

I'm just lucky he wasn't some pervert who could have easily taken advantage of me in that state.

Instead, he was probably the most beautiful man I'd ever come across which just made it worse. He was tall and muscular and when he put my shoes on for me I definitely got a good look at the veins on his forearms. He had beautifully tanned skin which contrasted so nicely against those tattoos that covered his hands, arms and neck - and I'm guessing a lot of other places too.

He had a sharp jawline accentuated by his perfectly shaped beard. He had plump lips and brown eyes with golden flecks in. Not to mention his perfectly shaped eyebrows and long lashes that cast a shadow over his defined cheekbones.

He was pure and utter perfection.

"I want to die." Groaning out those words, I cracked an eye open looking through the gaps in my fingers. "Can one of you please be a darling and pass me that knife over there?"

Both my brother and sister gave me deadpan looks, but neither of them made a move to pass me the requested item that would help to put me out of my misery.

Also, yes, they were here again on a Monday morning. Apparently this time their reasoning was that our parents had a charity benefit to attend over the weekend.