Chapter 30 - Get Your Girl

This chapter will make you laugh, I promise. 🤣

I hope you enjoy!! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

"Nora, move your freaking leg."

"It's not even near you, Izzy."

"Yes it is. It's on my mat."

"Mom, tell Izzy to shut up."

"Both of you shut up. We're in public and you're acting like children."

"Then tell Nora to get her damn leg of my mat."

"Bitch my leg is-"

"Is everything okay over here?" The yoga instructor rushed towards the back of the studio where Nora, my mom, and I were partaking in a fancy-ass yoga class.

"Yes, everything's fine." My mom gave a polite smile to the woman, probably wishing with every fibre of her sophisticated being that she wasn't related to us.

My mother was way too sophisticated and elegant to be associated with two girls who keep arguing during yoga at some high end studio.

"Well if you could, please refrain from talking. It's detracts from the zen for our other clients and we also have a no talking policy here at the Beverly Hills Yoga Studio and Spa."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her bitchy tone. She turned to walk back to the front of the room to continue guiding the class.

Instead of paying her any attention, I shoved Nora's leg away from my mat.

"Ow!" My sister who had been trying to get into the warrior pose ended up losing her balance, falling in a heap on the floor.

Stifling a laugh, I turned my attention forward only to be met with another look from the yoga instructor, along with fifteen other bitchy looks from the upper class women of Beverly Hills.

I guess I was disturbing their chakra or some shit, whatever that means.

"I didn't even want to be here." I mumbled those words, trying to get into the next uncomfortable position on the floor along with the rest of the class now that they weren't looking at me.

"I told you, yoga is good for your mood." My mother hissed her response to me, easily following the yoga instructor at the front of the room. She was an expert at this stuff.

"My mood is freaking fine, mom." I flashed her a glare, probably speaking a little louder than I intended to. Lifting my head, I was once again on the receiving end of eighteen glares, now with my mother and Nora included.

"Keep it down, would you? I'm trying to-" Before the red head in the third row could complain to me, I flashed her a glare of my own. "Bitch, don't even start with me."