Chapter 4 - Show A Bitch Who's Boss

This chapter is 🥲

I hope you all love it! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

P.S - I can't believe it's only chapter 4 and I've already broken my upload schedule 🫠 this is the only one then I'm back to being strictly Wednesday and Friday I promise 🥲

S - I can't believe it's only chapter 4 and I've already broken my upload schedule 🫠 this is the only one then I'm back to being strictly Wednesday and Friday I promise 🥲

While Principal Fuller was busy explaining the situation to Mr Alvarez - or Mr Man, I was trying to regain control of my body that had just gone completely numb.

"The girls engaged in a verbal fight at the beginning of their math class, one which soon escalated into a physical fight of sorts. It continued to disrupt the class and neighbouring classes."

Ignoring the voice of the battle-axe, I turned my head to look at Nora who was listening to her principal relay the story of their fight. Apparently they just shouted at each other using a few choice words before Nora threw the chair aiming for Liam, although she missed by a mile.

I tapped her knee to get her attention.

I kept my head turned so that he wouldn't have a chance to recognise me. I also tried my best to drape my hair over my right shoulder which would act as a barrier between me and Mr Man.

"That's him." I mouthed the words to her but all she did was frown, clearly not getting what I said. "That's him."

Once again she frowned, this time shaking her head and mouthing her response. "What?"

Closing my eyes, I let out a breath willing myself to stay calm. I turned a little more in my chair to look at her properly. "That man, is the man from the club."

"What tub?"

Giving her an incredulous look, I shook my head trying to keep control of my temper. I mouthed my response even slower, trying not to make a sound. "Not tub, club."

"Hot tub club?"

Kill me now.

"Club." I said it slower and finally she got it as I subtly pointed at Mr Man. "That is the man."

"The man...?" Her eyes widened and she suddenly sat up in her chair, pointing at Mr Man. "From the club?"

Oh for God's sake.

I nodded my head resisting the urge to slap her and her mouth formed an 'o' shape. Unfortunately before she could react, the sound of a throat clearing caused both of our eyes to snap in the direction of the principal.