Chapter 35 - Yes

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

The next week went by in a little blissful bubble that I was determined wouldn't be popped

I managed to recover from all the sex talk at breakfast that day, especially when Roman's mother and Renata came to my defence. Apparently their family were a little more tolerant than I'd expected.

Even Abuela only laughed at the hickeys on my neck when she saw them. But according to Roman, her easy going reaction was one she only saved for me because she liked me. He said if any of her grandchildren were sporting hickeys she would beat their asses with her huge knitting book.

For the rest of the week Roman and I met up as much as we could when he wasn't busy with work. We also tried to avoid any family intervention, just to avoid the awkwardness that came with it.

The one thing Roman made sure to do was take me to the best fertility doctor in California for an initial consultation. He wanted us to get our results before our wedding, so he said we had to move fast.

But, not much changed in our relationship within a week. We just carried on using the time to catch up and get used to being around each other, but now in a romantic way.

It was a strange and sudden transition but it was so right.

"Hello?" I answered my phone absentmindedly as I wandered around the gym, admiring some of the new renovations.

"Hey, sweetheart." A smile tugged at my lips when I heard his thick, sleepy morning voice. "Roman. Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah."

"It's 2pm." I let out a laugh, tracing my fingers over the freshly dried paint on the wall of the gym.

"I had a late night."

"Oh. Was she good?"

"She was great. I've never had anyone who rode my dick the way she did." I could hear the amusement in his voice causing me to laugh.

"You're happy, but was she? From what I remember it was kind of small, Roman." He let out a breathy chuckle which sent shivers down my spine and heat straight to my core.

"You were a little inebriated that day, baby. I don't think your memory is serving you well."

"Hm, maybe. You might need to remind me."

"I'd be more than happy." Although I could still hear the amusement in his tone, his voice thickened even more, if that was even possible in his sleepy state.