Chapter 21 - Who Are You?

Thank you for reading! Enjoy the drama...🥹 It's very good

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

A soft groan next to me caused my eyes to flutter open, only to close again when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head

A soft groan next to me caused my eyes to flutter open, only to close again when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head. I took a second before I forced them open again, only to see poor Mr Snuggles on the floor.

I think Roman felt threatened or something last night because he tossed Mr Snuggles off the bed during our foreplay. I was truly shocked by his actions to say the least and I'm sure Mr Snuggles will have a lot to say about it too.

I could just tell from the way his little brown eyes were staring at me from his place on the floor.

Mr Snuggles was hurt.

Feeling the luxury cotton sheets against my bare body when I turned to look at Roman, I found him lying flat on his back, using his arm to shield his eyes from the light.

The sight of his bare chest and his tattoos reminded me of the events of last night - every touch, every kiss and every word that we exchanged.

"¿Alguien te ha dicho alguna vez que es de mala educación mirar fijamente?" (Did anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare?)

His low, husky morning voice sounded so much better after what we did last night compared to all the other nights we'd spent together just sleeping.

"Tal vez." (Maybe)

My response caused him to chuckle although he made no move to look at me, allowing me to continue shamelessly staring at him. 

Unfortunately that freedom was cut short when he finally moved his arm and opened his eyes revealing his beautiful golden brown eyes. Running a hand over his face, he sat up in the bed causing the sheets to fall away from his body.

"When did you put your boxers back on?" The disappointment in my voice caused him to smile as he shuffled closer to me. "Earlier when I got up to piss."

Completely ignoring his response, I was too busy watching the way he came so close to me, waiting to see what he would do. That anticipation however, was very quickly replaced with disappointment when he reached over to my bedside table to grab my bottle of water.

"Do you have any aspirin?"

I held the bedsheet to my chest while I mindlessly reached into the drawer to grab the box of aspirin.  He shuffled away to put some distance between us before took the painkillers. He turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow when I was still staring. "You want some?"

Nodding my head I wordlessly took the water and aspirin from him, frowning when I saw him pick up his phone, scrolling through his notifications so casually.

"Um..." I awkwardly broke the silence that fell around us a moment later and he turned to look at me. "What's up?"

I just lay there staring at him in disbelief.