3

«No..no..and no» I groaned as I let my self plop on the bed.

I've been searching for what to wear since I came back from school , its been surely an hour. I was never invited anywhere so I never felt the need to buy fancy clothes..what do I wear at a party?

A dress? Or comfy clothes?

Ugh. I sat up and scanned my open closet with my eyes..wait..I can go buy something..

No I can't..I'll have to ask Jason,and then Jason will ask why and I'll have to tell him that I'm planning to go at a party without his permission.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I want to live like a normal teenage girl..not like this. Not under Jason's control.

You know what,I will go to that party tonight. I won't back down and if Jason finds out, I'll just stand my ground.

With that being my last thought, I grabbed my phone, and left.

I was roaming the streets for half an hour by now, I feel so weird being out and about without Jason knowing. To be honest , I feel weird being out of the house in general . It's not like Jason lets me go anywhere.

I got in the first store that came to view and I gulped. My social anxiety kicking in . I looked around as I shifted nervously. Okay..let's just look for a dress Ariana. We got this.

I walked down the lines of clothes and touched some of the stunning fabrics. Excuse me? Did I expect my self to afford any of these?

I'm so not going tonight.

I slumped my shoulders and was about to exit the store but a very familiar voice stopped me.

«Ariana,what the fuck are you doing here?» I turned around with wide eyes and came face to face with Zayn.

I opened my mouth to answer his question but nothing came out.

He looked around and dragged me by my forearm to the back of the store so no one else could spot us.

«What the fuck are you doing?»he asked again and I looked up at him with my petrified eyes.

«Please don't tell Jason!» I cried out as I frantically looked around.

"Hey,look at me,Jason is not here» he said and I let out a shaky breath of relief.

«Answer my question » he demanded again and I gulped.

«I came to shop..» I answered with my voice barely above a whisper.

He raised one eyebrow at my stupid actions.

«Does Jason know about this?» he asked but we both knew the answer.

«N-No» my voice trembled.

«I'm not gonna say anything to him,get out of here and go home.» he demanded as his jaw clenched obviously annoyed by my stupidity.

I turned around immediately ready to run away but my feet stopped me. I turned around.

«Thank you Zayn» I thanked him and he nodded , I was going towards the exit but I accidentally got distracted by a beautiful dress .

Oh it's so pretty..

«Now Ariana.» Zayn spat beside me, reminding me of what just happened and I dropped the dress as I run out not stopping until I was home.