19

It's been surely an hour since Jason left me in here and I couldn't take the hunger anymore. My belly is burning.

I got up, gathering all my strength and courage as I made my way downstairs and to his office. I stood in front of the huge wooden doors looking up at them slightly trembling.

With a deep breath, I knocked lightly.

"Jason?" I called silently, my voice wavering.

"Come in." He answered sternly and I opened the big door just slightly so I could get in and shut it behind me .

I stood there , my heart beating faster than normal by the anxiety and fear I get every time I'm in Jasons presence.

I looked up at him and he raised his eyebrow at me. Intimidating me even more .

"I-.."I stuttered trying to find the right words.

"I want to a-apologize for disobeying you and o-over sleeping. I-I won't do it again, I'm sorry." I spoke submissively.

I looked up at him and he leaned back in his chair, rubbing his chin with one hand while the other beckoned me to go to him with lust and amusement playing in his eyes.

I approached him wearily and he moved his chair backwards, making space for me to stand in front of him and so I did.

Without a warning he picked my tiny body with ease and sat me on his desk. I whimpered afraid , but instantly regretting coming down here.

"Now kitten." He murmured as he stood up automatically towering over me.

He placed his arms on both sides next to my body, trapping me.

"Wanna tell me what you really want?" He questioned and I shivered under his teasing gaze.

"T-to apologize." I stuttered my voice cracking as I felt so small beneath him and he knew that very well.

He chuckled sending chills down my body. He placed his hand on my bare thigh and I flinched. My eyes shooting up to his.

"N-no." I whimpered trying to move away but his hand gripped my thigh tightly .

He stared dominantly into my eyes, letting me know who's in control. I gave up not wanting to get in trouble.

"Let's try again." As he spoke, his hand begun to slight up my thigh getting closer to my private parts.

"Why did you really come down here?" He questioned raising his brows daringly at me and the words flew from my mouth wanting nothing more than to stop his hand before it continued.

"I'm hungry!" I said weakly and his hand stopped moving thankfully.

A sigh of relief escaped my body at the pause of his predatory moves.

"There we go." He said satisfied and caressed my cheek, looking dominantly in my eyes.

"Next time you try to lie, I'll punish you." He said softly, like he was saying the most sweet words.

"Am I clear?" He questioned and I immediately nodded feeling my heartbeat raise.

"Yes Jason." I answered submissively,visibly shook up.

"Good girl. Now go cook something." And with that I was out and making my way through the hallways to the kitchen feeling small and trapped in this mansion.

I felt swallowed by Jasons world as I looked around the huge, intimidating house.The kitchen came to my view and my tummy growled in anticipation.

I'm so hungry.

FORBIDDEN//J.Mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें