5

«Stop the crying love, you did this to yourself.» Harry's raspy voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and wiped my tears carefully as I looked at the merciless man in front of me. I did not dare to speak, fearing that every word I say,he'll use against me.

He approached my tiny figure and leaned down to be eye level with me. I froze in place not daring to move causing the glass of my drink to fall from my hand and shutter.

«When Jason comes, you're gonna say every little thing you did.» he announced and I nodded confused ,holding my breath .

He chuckled.

«By that I mean,from when that douche talked to you at school, to you shopping.» my eyes widened as he smirked.

«Y-You know.» I whispered the realisation striking me.

He saw me.

Only the thought of Jason finding out about all these makes me wanna scream.That's when a car door slammed not very far from us. I heard the people outside of the party quiet down, most of them disappearing inside the house.

He's here.

I let out a cry as I was in panic mode.I tried to run away but Harry grabbed me by my forearm and dragged me back.

«Tryna' miss the fun?» he asked me with fake pity but his eyes averted elsewhere.

I followed his gaze and there he was. His tattoos were standing out through his black tank top that fell loose on his toned chest, the chain hanging around his neck making his features appear even more sharp.

Once he spotted me,his jaw clenched. He approached us and as he took in my appearance,his eyes darkened.

I knew he was right in front of me ,my eyes were glued to the floor not daring to meet his . I was silently crying and shaking as I awaited for what was about to happen next.

He leaned down and placed his lips next to my ear causing my breath to hitch,his one hand was next to my head while the other one found it's way to my waist, I let out a scared whimper as I shivered.

«You're gonna get your ass straight to my car. If you even glance at anybody else, I'll drive a bullet right through their head, right here, right now.» he growled and i immediately nodded crying silently.

«Go.» he growled and stepped back allowing me to walk as fast as I could to his car.

I could hear whispering from the people that were outside. I could feel their wondering eyes on me but I didn't dare to look anywhere.

I got in Jason's car and sat in the passengers seat. I took in a shaky breath and his smell filled my nostrils as his car smells like him. This caused me to realise once again what I got my self into and I bursted again in tears.

I could see Jason talking with Harry and I'm pretty sure he's telling him everything. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my self with deep breaths. I need to calm down.

Jason got in the car and I shuddered under his enraged gaze. He's breaths were fast and short , I could tell he's furious.Without a word he started the engine and we were of to his house.