21

next morning

"You're gonna go by Harry's last name-

"Are you crazy?" I cut him of disrespectfully but I just couldn't help my self.

He approached me and I clumped my mouth shut, already regretting my decision.

He just stood right in front of me, our faces inches apart. He stayed starring down at me with such dominance all I wanted was for the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

"I'm sorry." I fearfully apologized and he clenched his jaw ,still burning me with his eyes.

I gulped, a small yelp escaping my throat as I felt so scared and intimidated.

He took a step back and I released a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.

"As I was saying. You're gonna have Harry's last name. Your old one is non existent because you now belong to me. Your real last name is McCann. I don't want to risk, enemies and rival gangs catching on so for school or outer activities your last name is Styles." He concluded sternly his eyes still holding anger at my disrespect to him.

"Yes sir.." I spoke in a whisper as his words were one by one a stub in my heart.

He nodded firmly.

"Get going." He demanded since we were already gonna be late.

Harry opened the door stepping out first, completely sleepy with a grumpy expression. I was about to follow but Jason pulled me back by my bicep.

"Behave kitten." He warned me and I nodded.

"Remember Ariana . I have eyes everywhere." He continued and I gulped nodding once again.

"I-I know.." I stuttered with fear visible in my voice.

"If anything you can use Harry's phone to call me. Don't be afraid to ask him." He informed me and I nodded once again.

"Yes Jason." Was all I said.

I turned around to leave but he pulled me back with a raised eyebrow. I confusedly stared back at him until I realized what he expected and my cheeks flushed. Ugh.

I kissed his lips as fast as I could and I quickly run out ,finally reaching Harry who was angrily waiting, leaned on the car.

"Finally." He grumbled and got in the drivers seat.

I took a shaky breath.

Okay..maybe we can get along..maybe this won't be so bad..

"Get in the fucking car." His annoyed voice cut my thoughts and I flinched at the tone.

Never mind.

"What the fuck where you doing?" He asked annoyed because I was just standing there lost in my thoughts.

"Praying." I lied wanting to throw him of guard and he shot me a flabbergasted look.

I smiled innocently at him but then my eyes fell on a group of people with black clothes approaching our house.
What the fuck Ariana.
Jasons house, approaching Jasons house.

"Who are they?" I questioned confused as to why they where even here.

Harry just smirked.

I looked back at them confused.

Harry begun driving away slowly, looking threw the rear view mirror at the people. I got on my knees on the seat so that I was looking from the back window to the house.

Out of nowhere a loud bang was heard and the group of people exploded. A gasp left my lips and I immediately sat down to shield my self with the seat.
Harry was just chuckling and I looked at him petrified from my crouched position.

"W-What just happened?" I questioned trembling trying to process what I witnessed.

"Jason happened." He answered nonchalantly and sped off on our way to school.