20

"Actually" Harry's voice cut through my thoughts as he made his way back into the kitchen.

"I'll take that." He murmured carelessly before grabbing my plate and heading out once again.

"Hey!" I protested annoyed but he was already gone.

I sighed and just stared at the table for a couple of seconds, trying to calm my self. I got up and grabbed a new plate,filling it with pasta.

I sat down on the table and digged into it even tho I was in no way eager to eat. After I was done, I cleaned my plate and right when I was about to wipe my hands, out of no where Harry's tattooed arm shoved his plate into the sink almost startling me.

"Don't mind me." He sarcastically said with his British accent before leaving , knowing damn right that I fucking mind .

I gritted my teeth in anger and without a thought I threw the dish sponge on the door where he exited but unfortunately Jason was entering so it landed right in his perfect face.

The blood drained from my face, leaving me pale as I tried to find the right words. His eyes followed the sponge that fell pathetically on the floor.

"I'm sorry.. I-." I didn't know what to say.

His dark eyes averted to me, a bit amused by my move but still stern. He didn't have to say anything, I quickly made my way over to him and bend down to grab the sponge I stupidly threw. In the proses I wiped with my fingers the edge of his shoe that had a bit of soap on it.

I regretfully stood up smiling apologetically at him.I noticed a bird of soap sitting on his forehead right above his left brow. I slightly wiped it with my fingers trembling , his eyes locked with mine and I realized how close we were. I gulped and quickly pulled my hand away ,trying not to cry I made way back to the sink. I cursed my self under my breath and proceeded to wash Harry's plate.

His footsteps approached me slowly and I felt his presence right behind me sending shivers all over my body. He leaned next to me on the counter and tilted his head intimidatingly.

"So what was that about kitten?" He questioned and I released a shaky breath.

With my eyes glued to the plate I answered truthfully.

"H-Harry annoyed me." I stuttered quietly knowing very well that I couldn't lie to him.

"So that was meant for Harry's head?" He questioned raising his brows and I shook my head denying the false accusation.

"N-No, it wasn't meant for anyone..j-just the door." I whispered , realizing how dumb I sounded in the process.

"Oh." He nodded , fake compassion written all over his beautiful face .

I was done with the washing so I wiped my hands and had nothing else to do but to look at him. He crossed his arms over his chest with a raised brow .

"I'm sorry." I said just to avoid any consequences and he nodded.

"I'm sure." He sarcastically said ,obviously knowing it wasn't sincere.

He motioned with his head towards the door indicating for me to go.

"Come, we have things to discuss." And with that he made his way into the living room with me trailing behind in fear.

Discuss what? You can't just throw that and leave. My heart fell to my stomach and my brain begun to think of the worst case scenarios.

Harry was sitting right there on the gray couch and in my surprise Zayn was leaning on the wall, arms crossed. I looked up at Jason confused and fearful, did I do something? Except the sponge part..