9

I gasped taking a step back. Harry appeared next to Jason leaning on the other side.

«And I get to be the heartless one? That's a very bad description of us don't you think Jason?» Harry feuded more and I shook my head in disbelief.

How worse can things get for me?!

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I was shocked beyond words. First of all they went through my journal! That's private! Second of all this is so embarrassing and like that's not already enough there's a third one as well, a possibility of a punishment considering that, I'm not describing them in the best words.

My eyes stank as I felt the hot tears threatening to fall,my heart thumbing in my chest, all the outcome possibilities flooding my little mind.

Jasons eyes were fixed on me,starring me down intensively making wanna coward away and hide.

«Zayn.» Jason called and Zayns figure appeared as well in the kitchens door way.

«What?» Zayn asked and looked between us.

«Apparently you are the only one in my kittens journal..who appears to be..such a good human.» Jason spoke with a low voice, his eyes never leaving me as he showed it to Zayn.

This is not fair.

Zayns eyes immediately looked at me and I felt the first tear escape. I immediately wiped it away as I pulled down my sleeves, hoping that Jason's oversized sweater could just swallow me whole. The lamp in my throat tightening by the second.

«Isn't that right baby girl?»Jason pushed, his voice laced with poison.

He almost sounded hurt, but I'm pretty sure he's not. Jason does not have feelings.

My eyes begged his for mercy but he just smirked, his jaw clenching and unclenching as thoughts passed his mind.

«Oh, of course. Since he's the one who protects her from my "brutal attempts to get her in trouble".» Harry said quoting the exact words I wrote in my journal.

Jason chuckled, a menace chuckle as he shook his head and Harry's eyes burned carefully through my pained ones giving me the feel that he feeds of off my pain.

«P-Please stop.» I finally found the courage to speak as I couldn't bare this anymore.

Zayns eyes met mine and once again the familiar pity was spotted.

«T-This is not fair..» I croaked out my voice weak.

«Oh kitten..» Jason called with mocked sympathy.

I looked up at him, wiping once again my tears with the back of my sweater. I sniffled pathetically under his burning gaze.

«We'll fix this.» he announced but the tone of his voice wasn't friendly at all.

On cue, Zayn and Harry grabbed their plate and left us alone. My heart fell to my stomach. Jasons power, shrank my soul making me feel so small compared to him.

«W-Will you punish me?» I asked with a trembling voice,all my fear pouring in one sentence.

«Sit down.» he instructed motioning with his head towards the chair ignoring completely what I asked.