24

I gulped not knowing what to say, only thing on my mind was not to get in trouble.

The door opened and Harry stepped in.

"What the fuck? Why is the whole kindergarten standing outside." He spat distastefully before his eyes landed on us.

"I got your message, what did she do?" He asked and Jason turned to look at him still caging me.

"See that's what we're wondering." Jason said before turning to me and my heart stopped beating for a second.

I coughed trying to mask the effect he has on me but failed miserably.

"Tell Harry what happened baby girl." He said and I looked at Harry who's eyes where awaiting.

Of course .

I looked at Zayn for a mere second hoping that he could save me and Jason tsked letting me know that he saw that.

I chose to avert my eyes to the floor.

"W-We were reading some articles in class and then..there was one for..for Jason..and I had a panic attack.." I spoke quietly not even looking at them.

"Oh amazing!" Harry beamed with fake excitement.
"Now who do we have to kill?" He asked and my eyes shot up.

"What?" I asked looking at them terrified.

"If anyone understood why you run out like that we have to kill them, that's how this shit works." Harry elaborated crossing his arms and my trembling eyes averted to Jasons who was still inches away from me.

The darkness in his eyes was enough to make me shudder, the lack of response making me realise that what Harry was saying was the truth.

"News flash kitten."Jason joked with a smirk as he noticed my panic.

"Does anyone know?"Zayns voice spoke and I turned to look at him.

What?
Why is he..supporting this?
Is this really how things go in their world?

I looked back to Jason.

He raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"No." I whimpered and Jason looked at Harry without moving his head that was still inches from me.

A crazy glint dancing in his eyes.

Shit.

"No, we where just-we where just reading the article and talking. They don't know anything. I didn't talk to anyone I just came running. I swear." I said trying to get my words through them as I looked between them.

Jasons eyes averted back to me.

He tilted his head.

I'm gonna faint from the fear I feel it in my soul.

If I could just assent to a different universe.

"Alright then." He said and looked at Zayn.

"That newspaper." Was all he said and Zayn was out.

Oh no. Please no.

Jason leaned down, bringing his lips next to my ear. My chest was rapidly moving with quick silent breaths.

"I missed you kitten." He said and I just shook my head as my hands gripped the bed.

I'm scared.

"Hope that I won't have to punish you when we go home." He whispered leaving a kiss in the crook of my neck before pulling back.

I shuddered.

Zayn was back with the newspaper.

He shut the door and leaned on it before throwing it to Harry.

My eyes met with Zayns for a mere second and he shook his head.

Oh no.

No no no no.

Harry was searching the newspaper with his brows scrunched.

Tears already clouded my eyes.

He approached us as he looked at it and gave it to Jason. His eyes meeting mine holding craziness and amusement. That's not good.

I'm dead.

Jason finally pulled back and leaned on the counter behind him as he turned the newspaper to see the article that was literally the size of my head.

"Oh." Was all he said and my heart was about to burst out of my body.

"You forgot to mention a tiny detail kitten."he said and I quietly sobbed.

"That it has a fucking picture on it." He spat before throwing the newspaper next to me and my eyes met once more with the poster.