11

«What did she do?» Jason asked and I felt my blood boil underneath the fear.

«She talked back to me, twice.» Harry accused me, anger clear in his voice.

I raised my eyes and Jasons were already on me, studying my every move. I tried to hide my fear with confidence but it was impossible.

Both of them were starting at me awaiting for my reaction. As much as I wanted to defend my self I knew better.

«I'm sorry.» I murmured and Jason got up.

He came around his office and leaned on it, crossing his arms over his chest. Dominance radiating from him as always.

«What was that?» he asked again teasingly and my brows knitted with anger but of course, I knew better.

«I'm..sorry.» I repeated trying to sound calm but the frustration was obvious.

As much as I wanted to scream at them, the fear was overpowering.

«Gotta get familiar with some manners, don't you think?» Harry insisted and that's when I glared at him.

«I hope you're talking about yourself.» I said in annoyance as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him furiously.

Jason raised an eyebrow at my attitude towards Harry but did not stop me.

«Do you hear her?»Harry spat in disbelief and I huffed.

«Yes he hears me. He's right there.» I spat this time and Jason chuckled lightly.

«Harry, I'll deal with this. You can go.» Jason said while opening the door.

Harry glared between us and left the room without another word.

All my confidence went away and I felt once again small in front of Jason. He closed the door and tsked in disapproval at me. He approached me with his hands in his pockets and a challenging smirk on his perfect face.

I gulped ,my throat suddenly feeling dry. I nervously tagged a strand of hair behind my ear. I gathered all my strength and faced him.

«I'm sorry.» I said for my sake and he shook his head .

«Don't lie to me kitten.» he muttered lowly his voice coming out deep.

I shivered at his tone.

He took another step closer to me and I stepped backwards.

«Where did that attitude go? Weren't you just talking back to Harry?» he teased me as he came even closer and my back touched the wall.

My breaths became faster as I obviously panicked. I feel trapped. He looked down at me, the height difference not helping my weak state.

«Should I punish you kitten?» he asked, his hand finding it's way to my chin and holding it between his thumb and index finger.

My glossy eyes met his and shook my head.

«Hmmm, so you're misbehaving but do not want to get punished.» he spoke .

I don't like this. I don't like where this is going.

His eyes met mine and I gulped. He caressed my cheek softly and a small smiled creeped from his lips.

«Well, I have an idea.» he said and the tone of his voice was no where near my liking.

«You'll please me on your own so you won't get punished, or I'll please my self by punishing you.» he said and my brain glitched.

«What-What do you mean?» I asked confused but my gut already decided that I won't like this.

«You know what I mean baby girl. What's it gonna be ?» he asked smirking and I shook my head.

«But Jason-» I tried to reason but my weak voice did not do me justice.

«No buts. Do it or punishment.» he insisted but both are punishment!

«One» He started and my eyes went wide.

Oh my god, what do I do.

«Two»

I don't want to get punished.

«Th-
«I'll do it.» I said immediately cutting him of.

His smirked widened even more and he pulled back from the wall freeing me.

«Good girl.»

He took a sit on a couch that I just now noticed in the room.

He beckoned me with his hand to go to him and I obeyed, shakily moving my body closer. I stopped in-front of him and without a warning he sat me on his lap.

«No.» I whimpered as I tried to get up, not liking the feeling of this.

«Behave.» he demanded and held me down.

I shivered at his demand but obeyed, embracing the uncomfortableness not really having a choice.

«Now,now..» he trailed as he played with a strand of my hair between his two fingers.

I tensed.

«Please me.»

heyyy guyssss im back & i wanna say thank you for still reading my book i appreciate it!so i have news,im starting another book as well!with Justin of course.
it's gonna be a bit different from this, but i hope y'all like that as well!please give it a chance!🤍💕

ty for reading please vote and comment, i really love comments and seeing your thoughts 💭 💕