14

«Well you tell us baby.» Jason said as his eyes locked into mine.

This has to be a trap. There's no way he's letting me choose, there's no way in hell.

Harry's eyes were staring intently at me and I was more than sure that it was a trap.

«Do you wanna come or do you wanna stay?» Jason questioned and a smirk tagged at his lips.

I looked at them both before picking my words carefully.

«Y-You decide..Jason.» I muttered with my eyes on the floor and Harry groaned disappointed at me not falling in their trap.

What? Did they expect me to say that I'll stay so I can try to escape when they're gone and be dumb enough to get caught? Yeah , no.

«Good girl.» Jason praised me as he pulled me closer to him by my shirt.

I tensed a bit but tried to keep calm.

«You're coming with us kitten, go get ready.» he demanded and I gulped.

«Yes Jason.» I answered before he opened the door and allowed me to leave.

I went up to the room and tried to find my stuff.

I picked my black leggings and was standing in my bra searching for a top but Jason came in the room.

I gasped as I hugged my chest, hoping to cover as much as possible. His eyes shadowed with last at the site of me and he closed the door behind him with his eyes glued to me .

«Don't cover yourself from me.» he demanded and my body obeyed.

I put my arms to my sides and bit my lip nervously to try and force me to be still and not cower away from him.

His thumb made its way to my lips and he pulled my bottom lip down, he leaned in and bit me gently sending danger waves to my clouded mind .

«I can never get enough.» he whispered before smirking.

I stood still not daring to move. He took in a breath and turned around to check himself in the mirror before throwing a demand at me.

«Get dressed before I fuck you right there.» he said casually as he fixed his hair and my brain glitched as I widened my eyes.

He noticed that I was frozen through the mirror and turned around to face me.

«Oh so you want me to fuc-

«No!» I said immediately and threw a black crop top on.

He chuckled to himself and checked himself again in the mirror. He fixed the gun in his pocket and looked again at me.

«W-Why are you bringing the gun?» I questioned as he approached me .

«Just in case you misbehave» he answered casually.

I gulped and he smiled.

Oh god.

He pulled of his black bomber jacket that had "MCCANN" in white printed on the back and held it open, waiting for me to wear it.

With not a word, his demanding eyes where enough for me to obey and wear it. I slipped my right hand in and then my left. He pulled it a bit to fix it for me and a satisfied hum left his lips.

I turned around to face him and he caressed my cheek.

«Who owns you?» he questioned and my heart sunk.

Our eyes met.

«You.» I spat only to get my self out of this uncomfortable situation.

«Damn right» he murmured and kissed my forehead.