13

I was paralyzed, only feeling everything he did.

His lips on mine, his hand putting pressure around my neck, my heart ready to burst from this bizarre feeling.

He finally released my ,by now, sore lips but kept a firm grip on my neck.

The eye contact was too much for me so I averted my  eyes to his neck. He chuckled lightly and his chest vibrated causing me to realize that both my arms were touching his tattooed chest.

I instantly put my arms to my sides, grabbing the couch for dear life.

I gulped and my eyes met his again.

«Please stop.» I uttered silently.

«Stop what?» he questioned with his one brow raising but a tight smirk tagging at his lips.

«This, let me go.» I begged and that's when he chuckled once more.

«See babygirl, I'm not even holding you no more..but your body did not even move away from me.» he said and I noticed the satisfied glint in his eyes.

I looked down and I realized that his hand wasn't even around my neck anymore. He wasn't even touching me..but here I was so caught up in the feeling ,that I caged my self on my own.

I instantly pushed my self of the couch and tried to pass him, angry with my self but he dragged me back by my forearm.

«No babygirl, you had you're chance.» he teased as he pushed me back on the couch.

«Stop playing with me.» I spat frustrated with him, with my self and with everything that's been going on in my life since he stepped in.

«I don't take demands kitten, wanna try that again? and who knows maybe I'll consider it.» he spoke with that stupid smile on his face but his eyes were still dark.

I shivered and then proceeded to proses what he said.

«I'm not gonna beg.» I said angrily and tried to push him away but on accident touched his gun again.

My brain went on danger mode and I reminded my self who stands in front of me as I gathered more to my self, feeling once again small in front of him. He noticed as his eyes followed my movements and he chuckled .

«Now are you begging?» he teased me , playing with my fear.

I felt the tears blur my eyes but I did not let them fall. I'm not gonna be weak again in front of him.
I'll just do what he wants.

«Please..» I begun but stopped not wanting to finish it.

He raised an eyebrow expectantly and he threateningly brushed his hand over my private parts.

I closed my eyes shut to gather my self and looked at him again dead in the eye.

«Please stop playing with me.» I begged what he wanted to hear but I sounded forced and angry at the same time.

«That was a bit aggressive don't you think? Why don't we try again?» he teased as he buried his head in my neck and his hand found it's way again over my private parts.

«No Jason please!» I begged this time petrified of him taking this to far and he chuckled but did not move away.

«Please stop playing with me.» I begged my voice weak as I closed my eyes shut and I felt the tears run down my cheeks.

I felt him pulling away. I did not open my eyes yet not wanting to face him in triumph as I'm crying.

I felt him leaning in and he kissed my tears. I opened my puffy eyes confused and we made eye contact. He pulled back and caressed my cheek.

«So beautiful..» he whispered with his eyes full of last.

I starred at him, at his perfect face and wondered how can someone be so beautiful yet so evil..

«And all mine.» he continued now a smirk finding its way on his face and it woke me up from my thoughts.

A knock was heard on the door and Jason turned to look at it.

«What?» he said loud enough so the person could hear and Harry stepped in.

I instantly tensed but had no where to go with Jason having me pushed up on the wall and the couch.

«I told you to punish her not make babies mate.» he joked and Jason chuckled as he looked back at me and I averted my eyes to the floor.

«Well, I think making babies it's a good enough punishment don't you think?» Jason teased and Harry laughed.

I looked at him wide eyed. Petrified of what I just heard.

«I'm kidding kitten relax.» he said ending my panic but I was still petrified.

«We're thinking of going out to eat, wanna come?» Harry said to Jason and my stomach growled.

«I'm sorry.» I said embarrassed and my cheeks flushed as Jason looked at me with a cute smile.

«Are pets allowed?» he teasingly asked Harry and I wanted to punch him.

My brows knitted in anger and i pursed my lips, turning to hold my self back from swearing.

«Oh look it got mad.» Harry joked and Jason chuckled at my reaction.

He pulled me in and kissed me on the head but then completely ignored me as they discussed on where to go.

«Am I..Am I going?» I asked hesitantly and they both looked at me.

𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀🤍
𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹🖤