4

I wore the little black dress and looked at my self in the mirror. I widened my eyes as I took in my appearance. I was always hiding my body in oversized sweatshirts, definitely not used to this.

My make up was done, I put on a light brown matte lipstick, I did light contouring, mascara and sharp eyeliner wings on the eyes.

For my hair , I did a high ponytail to get them out of the way but it's still pretty long. I like it.

Lastly my shoes, I put on my black summer high heels and I was ready to go!

Hold on. I need to call a cab..I grabbed my phone and as I was about to dial the number but I stopped.

Wait..am I really doing this?

I looked at my self in the mirror and gently run my small hand through my long ponytail. I really wanna go..

I looked at my phone again..should I just stay home?

No. I'm doing this.

I dialled the number, a cab will be here in 10 minutes. I did my final touches, I sprayed my sweet perfume all over my body and i grabbed my phone.

Oh wait, the address. I grabbed the little piece of paper too and right on cue the cab was outside.
I run down the stairs, I locked my house and run to the cab.

«Hi.» I said nervously to the driver.

He looks just a little older than me, he looked me up and down but tried to hide it.

«Where to?» he asked with a sweet smile and I handed him the paper.

«Here sir.» I answered politely .

The car ride was pretty quick, considering Jacks house is not that far from mine. Good thing I didn't have that much time to overthink my decision.

«Th-Thank you» I said and shut the cabs door.

I turned around and looked with wide eyes the big house. It was full of people, everyone shouting, music blasting loudly, different colours of lights lit up the house, making it inviting.

I took a deep shaky breath. I got this.

I walked in the house and tried to find my way towards the drinks. My eyes fell on a bar station and I approached it.

The bar guy looked at me up and down with his eyes sparkling.

«Hey! What can I get you?» He asked and I looked around having no idea what all these drinks are.

«Want some Sex on the Beach?» he asked and I widened my eyes.

«Excuse me?» I asked confused as hell and he chuckled.

«You don't drink alcohol, do you?» he yelled over the loud music and I nodded.

He did something there, that I have no clue of and he handed me a fancy looking glass.

«It's a margarita, you'll like it.» he yelled and I thanked him as I walked away.

I tried to find a quiet place to try this drink but Jack spotted me.

«You made it !» he said with excitement and I smiled.

«You look stunning,Ariana!» he said causing me to blush and I thanked him.

«Nice party.» I said not knowing what else to say.

This is so awkward.

Luckily a guy dragged him away .

«I'll come back!» he yelled as he got lost in the crowd.

«please don't.» I said more to my self as I took a small sip from my drink. I like it .

I turned around and bumped on a hard chest. I looked up and my body froze as I came face to face with Harry.

My eyes widened as wide as they could. His dark green eyes looked down at me and I gasped from fear, before I could react he grabbed me by my forearm and dragged me outside where the music was not as loud.

He cornered me in the houses empty garage where no one else was and looked down at me with a smirk.

«H-Harry.» I stuttered as I immediately regretted my decision to come.

«Oh I'm gonna enjoy this» he said and I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

«Please don't tell Jason!» I begged even tho I knew pretty well he was going to.

He chuckled darkly.

«Why did you do it? Hm? You knew we would know, you know that we always know.» he continued as his evil eyes looked me up and down with a slight smirk tagging on his lips.

«Harry please,just this once don't tell Jason, please.» I begged as my voice broke. My breaths getting shorter by the second.

«Oh I won't.» he answered filling my heart with hope.

I looked up at him through my glossy eyes.

«R-Really?» I asked as he looked down at me with a sweet smile.

«Yes Ariana. You will.» he answered causing my breath to get caught up in my throat,before I could comprehend his phone was right next to my face dialling on speaker mode so we both could hear loud and clear.

The colour drained from my face as I paled from fear , our eyes locked ,mine were wide while his were enjoying every bit of this.

«What? » Jason's voice answered the call causing my heart to sink as Harry smirked .

I didn't know what to do. I kept staring straight at Harry's eyes not even blinking. Even my breathing stopped, afraid to make the slightest sound.

Harry put the phone down so Jason wouldn't hear and leaned to whisper in my ear.

«If you don't speak up on your own,I'll tell him that I found you kissing another guy.» Harry threatened me lowly and I shook my head , pretty sure he will if I don't comply.

«Yo Harry, what is it.» Jasons voice spoke again and I gulped.

Harry brought the phone next to me, daring me with his eyes to disobey.

«J-Jason.» I spoke my voice trembling.

«Ariana.» Jason's voice darkened as he probably began to realise that something was up.

Harry nodded, forcing me to continue. I closed my eyes to avoid his smirk as I said the next words.

«I did something.» I confessed and the silence was like a knife through my heart , my anxiety on another lever.

I'm so dead.

The next thing I heard was shuffling through the phone.

«Text me the address of where you are.» he spoke to Harry but I heard it too.

He's coming.

«Already done mate.» Harry answered and I heard Jason's car engine start through the phone.

«Kitten, you better pray that what you did is not as bad as I think.» Jasons raspy voice spoke into the phone before hanging up.

Harry put the phone in his back pocket and looked down at me.

«Oh it's worse.» he said smirking.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the wall behind me as  tears run down my face.

Im screwed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and comment. I like to know your opinions. Thank you.🖤🤍