12

"I don't-I don't know how..» I whispered and he slightly chuckled.

He moved my long hair out of the way and his hazel eyes met my brown ones.

«I'll go easy on you kitten.» he tried to calm me down but his Jason McCann.

«Kiss my neck.» he demanded and I looked at his neck and back at him.

His intimidating eyes starred at me, watching my every move, his plumb lips were forming a slight smirk that caused a bit of a dimple on his perfect face. The face that I learned to dread. I gulped .

I tried to force my self to kiss him but I don't want to give in, I don't want him to treat me like I have no opinion or say in my own actions.

«You're taking to long babygirl.» he sing sang and I shivered.

I blinked once more accepting the situation and I leaned in.

I just pecked his neck and moved back ready to get up but he pulled me down again by me shirt. I plopped on his lap again and our eyes met.

«You're not done kitten.» he informed me and I shuddered at the tone of his voice.

«Jason-

«Okay if that's what you want , I'll go first so you can have an example.» he sarcastically said .

«No, that's not what-

Before I even finished my sentence, he sat me on the top of the couch and stood in between my legs.

«Jason-

His tattooed arms , gripped on my thighs and his face was inches away from mine.

He smirked and I wanted to punch him.

«What is it babygirl?» he dared me to argue .

He leaned down so his eyes bore into mine and I felt my stomach turn. He's dominating me once again and I hate it.

I averted my eyes to his chain that hung around his neck.

I could feel him leaning over me and i gripped the couch harder with my hands.

I felt his lips touch my neck and I jumped a bit at the familiar feeling. The hair at the back of my neck stood at his touch.

He started kissing my neck and slowly moved down to my collar bone. He pulled my shirt with his teeth and my hands immediately found their way to his chest trying to push him away.

«Don't-

He cut me of by slightly bitting my neck and I felt my self getting hotter by the second.

He continued kissing and nibbling on my neck and  my breaths where getting shorter and faster, why does he affect me like that? Just when I was about to protest he moved and had me sitting on his lap.

«Your turn.» he announced smirking and I shook my head flustered.

«Should I get Harry to hold you down?» he asked threateningly.

«No.» I spat firmly and he smiled leaning back indicating for me to start.

I leaned down and begun kissing his neck. I slowly kissed under his ear, on his jawline and then under. I felt his hands grip my sides and I flinched a bit.

I moved my hand and slightly touched his pants on accident. I realized that I felt a gun sitting in his pocket and I immediately stopped as my blood froze.

«What now?» he asked as he pulled me slightly back to look at me , coming face to face with me paling.

«Hey, what is it kitten?» he asked now gently and I pulled my arm to my self.

He realized what I touched and he sighed.

«As much as I love people being scared of me, you don't need to be babygirl, I told you if you just obey me, you don't have anything to worry about.» he said softly as he caressed my cheek.

«You're Jason McCann.» I spoke the fact and he's eyes darkened a bit at my attitude towards him.

«And you're mine.» he spat back .

«Why?» I whispered.
«Why are you doing this to me?» I asked and he played with a strand of my hair.

«Because I love you, and control.» he answered and my brows knitted in confusion.

«What?» I asked not understanding him and he smirked lightly once again.

«I love you and I love control babygirl, I love controlling you.» he said and leaned over me.

I was wide eyed starring in his evil ones as a possessive glint shined through them.

«And you'll learn to love it.» he whispered as he slightly grabbed my neck and forced his lips on mine.