22

In less than 5 minutes we were already parking in a huge parking lot. My school was not this close to Jasons house.

"Where are we?" I questioned looking at the unfamiliar building in front of me.

"School." Harry answered before stepping out of the car and I followed.

"B-But this is not my school." I said confused and Harry stopped turning to look at me.

"Oh cmon Ariana, you're a smart girl. You didn't think Jason would let you go back to your old school where everyone knows you right?" He asked as he stepped closer to me.

"And how would you explain to them the sudden change of your last name?" He asked and I realised that he was right.

"B-But.." I stuttered looking at the new building.

I don't know anyone here..a new school is scary.

"Oh don't worry, it's not like you have to make new friends. You'll only be hanging out with me anyways." He smirked before pushing me lightly towards the building and I gulped.

"Wait, can I call Jason?" I begged halting hoping that I could magically get him to rethink this.

"No." Harry answered before grabbing my shirt and pulling me with him towards the school.

"But Harry!Wait! He said I can-

Harry stoped abruptly and turned to look down at me with fire in his eyes. Right..he has Jasons temper, I forgot.

I took a step back.

"I swear to god if you don't shut up. I'm a gang member I should've been doing my fucking job but instead I'm here babysitting, I don't have the fucking patience for this so I suggest you do as I say, without all the wining, or else I'll let Jason deal with you got it?"he threatened and I regretfully looked at the floor.

I'm doomed aren't I.

"Yeah." I answered quietly.

"Move." He demanded and I finally made my way inside the new building.

"Wait here." He demanded as he went in the office like he owned the place and came back with our schedules. He gave me mine but not before taking a picture of it.

"Go." He said and I looked up at him.

"I-I don't know where to go." I reminded him with my voice quite afraid of ticking him off.

"Right." He rolled his eyes before grabbing my schedule from my hand.

I followed behind him as he took me to wherever my class was, he finally stopped in front of a door.

He opened it without knocking and shoved me in , shutting it with force behind me.

"I'm sorry." I said immediately as everyone's eyes turned to me.

"You must be Ariana." The teacher that looked too young to be a teacher said and I nodded.

I took a sit at the far back next to the window. I took my time looking around trying to think of a possible way for me to escape even though it would only happen in my wildest dreams.

What am I gonna do now?

The teacher stood up with a box in his hands and I turned my attention back to the lesson.

"Okay guys I'm gonna pass out some newspapers and I want you to choose an article of your choice and proceed to write a summary about it using as many adjectives as you can but for my sake don't make it like a first grader. Use advanced vocabulary."