18

"ARIANA"

I opened my eyes petrified looking frantically around. Jasons room was being illuminated by the sunlight alarming me of mornings arrival.

"ARIANA GET YOUR ASS DOWN." Jasons voice boomed again and I winced from the loudness.

I shot up from the bed in Jasons oversized t-shirt with my long hair hitting my back from the forse and run down the stairs almost tripping over my own two feet.

I stood trembling in front of a tensed Jason who had his back turned to me. My eyes fell to his wings tattoo on his neck and down to his back muscles that stood out from his black loose tank top right before he turned around to look down at me.

"What the fuck is this?" He questioned showing me with his hand the messy house.

I looked around realizing that I over slept and none of my chores where done. I gulped guiltily looking around the mess and back to his hazel eyes that held pure anger.

"I'm sorry..I over slept." I mumbled scared and he raised his eyebrows.

"You over slept? Do you think you can do whatever the fuck you want in here?" He disciplined me and I shook my head feeling my palms getting cold.

"No.." I answered in a whisper.

"Speak up." He demanded angrily and I obeyed.

"N-no Jason." My voice still coming out weak.

"What am I supposed to eat now huh?" He roared once again and I felt tears cloud my eyes.

"I'll fix something for you." I offered quietly .

"No you won't. Get your chores done and go to my room. You're not getting out of there today." He informed me and the knot took place in my stomach.

"Y-Yes Jason." I answered trying to hold back the tears.

He made his way up the stairs but stopped midway turning back.

"Oh and you won't eat anything for the rest of the day. You don't cook then you don't eat. Let's see if you'll over sleep again." He menacingly threw at me and made his way upstairs.

I clutched my stomach already feeling hungry since I just woke up and hadn't eaten anything.

I was slightly relief by the punishment tho,it could of've been much worse..

I begun my chores, tidied up the house, cleaned and did everything I was supposed to do, right when I was about to go upstairs with Jasons clean folded clothes the doorbell rang.

"Grate" I murmured in annoyance.

I placed the clothes carefully on the couch and was about to open the door but Jason appeared on the top of the stairs.

"Don't you fucking dare." His voice sternly stopped me as he made his way over.

I took a step back visibly afraid.

"I'm sorry" I spoke the words with no hesitation.

"You do not ever open the door am I understood?" He quietly growled at me and I nodded frantically.

"Yes I understand." I answered trying to ignore the shiver of fear.

Whoever was at the door kept banging on it.

"Shut the fuck up." Was the first thing Jason said to the person when he opened the door.

"Ugh..your pizza." A delivery guy distastefully said and I could feel my stomach burn with hunger.

Jason grabbed the pizza and shut the door turning around, coming face to face with me since I was still standing there looking up at him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned his brows knitting in confusion.

That was my cue to get back to the clothes. I carefully lifted the folded clothes in my hands and took one last glance at the pizza.

"I'm coming up, once I'm done." He mumbled dismissively and I nodded.

I made my way up the stairs and into his room, I placed the clothes in his wardrobe and took a sit on the bed. I crossed my legs and looked outside the big window.

The sky is a beautiful blue color. The sun shining so bright. I focused on the clouds trying to make out what they remind me of.

I lost track of time until Jasons footsteps where heard up the stairs. I immediately tensed and touched my back at the headboard trying to seem innocent, afraid that he'll be mad by me looking outside.

The door opened and he stepped in closing the door behind him.

"Come here." He demanded nonchalantly and I got my self at the edge of the bed where he stood.

I noticed the familiar lotion in his hand and I panicked.

"N-No Jason please!" I begged ready to back up but he grabbed me by the edge of the shirt holding me in place.

"Shhh, it won't hurt stop complaining." He sternly said and I shook my head.

"No it burns, please don't!" I continued begging non stop.

"Aye!" He slightly yelled scaring the shit out of me and I froze.

"Stop complaining. It won't hurt, it's healed by now. Trust me." He said in a softer tone but still sternly and I nodded defeated.

He slightly lifted my shirt, the burn mark of his initials on my body coming to our view. True it has healed by now, this lotion used to really burn me every time he applied it but he said it was to help it heal correctly. Whatever that means.

He squinted a bit of lotion on his finger. My breath hitched as he applied it on the mark. I was waiting for the burn but it never came. He was right, it healed by now.

"See?" He asked softly still rubbing the cream on and I nodded.

"Good girl." He praised me once he was done and kissed my forehead.

My stomach growled in hunger and his eyes shot up to mine. I looked down afraid and he sighed.

"That's what you get for disobeying me." He said sternly before grabbing the lotion and making his way to the door.

"I'll be in my office, I won't lock the door. If you need anything serious come find me but do not get out of this room for any other reason." He spat and I nodded.

"Yes Jason." I answered submissively and he nodded before getting out and shutting the door.

I turned to look outside of the window, a cloud was in a shape of a burger and my stomach growled. I groaned in frustration and fell back on the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘴
𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴.
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦
𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘮🤍💜