17

I opened my eyes and a headache was already pounding my head. I groaned and looked around, swaying my head lightly so that my hair would move from my face, allowing me to see.

I took in my surroundings and I could tell I was in a basement. My heart sunk as I remembered what happened.

I tried to get up but my arms where tide behind my back to the wall.

"Jason!" I yelled but my voice came out weak.

"Jason, I'm sorry!" I yelled again only wanting to get this punishment over with.

Nothing was heard. I tried to wiggle free but there was no chance of succeeding.

"Jas-

I stopped as I heard the big door screech open. I winced at the sound but tried to make out the figure who got in the dark room.

"Jason?" I questioned and the figure turned the lights on.

Who is this guy?

"Who are you?" I questioned as I looked back at door hoping that Jason will come in but nothing.

"I'm Liam and I'm the one who's gonna punish you." He said and I widened my eyes.

"No! Jason!" I yelled feeling my self nearing a panic attack.

"Jason please!" I yelled as the tears blurred my eyes.

Suddenly his voice echoed through some speakers in the big room.

"Baby girl" he said and I looked around lost.

"Jason!" I yelled hoping that he'll end this.

"I'm watching you. Stop and take your punishment like a good girl" his raspy voice echoed through the room sending shivers down my whole trembling body.

"Jason no! Please! I'm not gonna do it again!" I yelled crying and his chuckle filled the room loudly causing my blood to froze.

"That's for sure kitten. Liam proceed" he said completely dismissing me and I let out a pathetic cry.

"No no no please" I said to the tattooed man with brown hair in front of me.

"Don't make him come down, it'll be worse for you." He said as quiet as possible, probably to not be heard by Jason and I gulped.

I noticed he was holding a burning object and I widened my eyes as he approached me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned fear laced in my voice.

"What are you- no!" I said as he came closer.

"Jason! Jason please! Jason!" I yelled feeling deep in my soul the desire to see him walk through that door and ending this.

"Jason!" I yelled again as the guy was right in front of me.

He kneeled down on my legs to hold me still and I was trapped with my hands tide behind me. I couldn't move only scream at the top of my lungs.

"JASON! JASON PLEASE!" I yelled feeling my throat aching but that was my last concern.

The guy lifted up shirt and touched the burning thing on my belly, right above my waist bone. An ear piercing scream left my lips.

After a second he was done and away from me but I was still yelling.

Jason finally entered through the door and it was the first time I gravitated towards him.

"Jason-Jason please! Im sorry!" I yelled crying and he crouched down right next to me with his elbows on his knees.

"Shhh, I'm here, it's done" he said and I couldn't stop pulling at my arms trying to go close to him.

"Please please it hurts!" I cried as whatever the other guy did hurt.

He noticed my attempts to get to him and he freed my arms. I clutched onto his shirt like my life depended on him. Well actually.. it does.

He petted my hair trying to calm me but my eyes where fixed on the guy that burned me. He approached us and I clenched Jason's shirt in my fist.

"No! Stay away from me!" I yelled and the guy stopped and looked at Jason.

"Give it to me" Jason said and the guy gave him something.

Jason kissed my forehead.

"Alright baby girl, let's get you upstairs" he said and lifted me up in his arms.

We went up the stairs and into the living room , he placed me gently on the couch and I kept crying.

"Shhh kitten. I have to apply these lotion on so it'll get better okay?" He said gently and I nodded trying to focus on what was going on instead of the pain.

He lifted up my shirt and I gasped. The letters J.M where burned onto my body. Jason looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there a problem kitten?" He questioned threateningly and I immediately shook my head.

"N-No. No Jason" I said my voice trembling.

"Good girl." He sternly said as he applied the cream onto me.

I clamped my hands over my mouth to keep my screams inside, from the pain..and from the realization that I'll forever have this scar on my body. I'll forever have engraved on me Jason's initials.

He tied the end of my shirt in a knot so it wouldn't touch my wound. All his moves where so caring and careful how can he be so confusing. He fucking did this to me.

"Okay baby girl." He whispered and stood up from his crouched position.

He sat on the couch and lifted my head placing it on his lap.

I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me. How is he so beautiful yet so evil.

His hand started caressing my face, and petting my hair .

Why? I wanted to ask. Why are you doing this to me. But I knew better.

I averted my eyes to the wall in front of me as the silent tears escaped my eyes.

He gently raised my chin, forcing my eyes to meet with his once again.

"If you ever think of leaving me again-

"I won't!" I said petrified by the consequences and he glared at me because I cut him of.

"im sorry" I whispered and he sighed as he looked down at me again.

"If you ever think of leaving me again, just know that this was nothing. This.." he said as his finger circled around my wound making me tense up .

"It's just a reminder for you. You belong to me kitten. I went easy on you cause it's the first time you pulled some shit like this, plus you came running back . That helped your situation as well" he said but my eyes where set on his finger that was still running circles .

"Next time.." he continued as he raised his arm to hit my wound but I immediately grabbed it and looked up at him.

"There won't be a next time Jason I promise." I said as fast as I could to prevent him from causing me more pain.

He chuckled and leaned down, his face merely inches away from .

"I hope so kitten" he whispered and pecked my lips with a kiss.