1.

I walked through the school doors, keeping my head down trying to avoid everyones gaze. I dreaded to see him again, I knew he was mad at me for talking to that guy from maths class but what could I do?

I knew where I should meet him, where I met him everyday and if I was a second late, I'll get a punishment. I'm scared of him. Who isn't?

I looked up and there he was, infront of my locker waiting for me. I gulped. He puffed the smoke of his cigarette and his jaw locked as he laid his dark eyes on me.

The possessive look in them, paralyzing my body.

His chest tattoos were showing under his black t-shirt causing the gold chain that hugged his neck to stand out.

Everyone else was minding their business, they knew better. They all stay away from Jason McCann.

Except of me , I don't have a choice.

«G-Good morning.» I whispered with my eyes to the floor as I hugged my books close to my chest. He grabbed my jaw harshly forcing me to look at him.

«Does it look like a good one?» he asked , anger laced in his voice causing me to shiver scared.

«N-No.» I said immediately and he freed me from his tight grip.

«Good, now drop those books and follow me.»he demanded and I knew better than to disobey him.

I dropped my books and followed him outside where his gang was sitting at their usual spot. They all scare me.

Jason took a sit in the middle and dragged me between his legs. I stood standing there feeling scared and vulnerable. I looked at him trembling and he smirked.

«I think you have something to say little one, don't you?» he asked expecting me to speak and I nodded.

I knew what he wanted to hear.

«I-I'm sorry.» I said my voice barely above a whisper. I have no confidence around him. His aura is so intimidating, it's impossible for me to be okay. He scares me and the worst part , is that he knows it.

He caressed my cheek and pulled a strand of her behind my ear.

«Sorry for what, babygirl?»he pushed me to continue even tho we both knew the answer.

«F-For talking to that guy.» I stuttered out and he nodded his head satisfied with my answer.

«Will it happen again, baby?» he asked his voice low and threatening.

I immediately shook my head, afraid of the consequences.

«N-No Jason.» I said submissively.

«I hope so babygirl,cause this is the second time,do you remember what happens at the third?» he asked as he smiled at me but not a happy smile, a twisted one.

My heart sunk as I nodded my head.

«P-Punishment» I answered and he nodded.

«Punishment» he whispered back and grabbed my jaw , making sure I understand it.

I looked at his dominant eyes with my submissive ones and I shivered.

I can't wait to get away from him.

The bell rang and everyone started to go in their classes except Jason's gang. I used it as my excuse and turned away ready to get away from Jason but his tattooed arm wrapped around my waist possessively pulling me back.

I squealed scared and he turned me around to face me.

«Did I say you could leave?» he asked with narrowed eyes and forrowed eyebrows.I mentally punched my self for being stupid.