one

Another day, another mission.

Today, Boboiboy's team successfully managed to clear their daily mission.

So far, their team was one of the greatest in TAPOPS. Every mission was a success, failing a mission was rare. They even took multiple missions at a time when no one were to volunteer and despite that, all the missions were still a success.

"Ah finally! Today's mission is over. I can finally eat in peace!" Gopal started the conversation while walking towards the main control.

"Haiyaa, always with food. We just arrived and yet the only thing you can think of is eat."

"Ying is right. Have you ever not think about food?"

"Never. My mind is always filled with food, you know?" Gopal replied to Yaya. He was imagining all the delicious food he could think of, be it Earth's or other planets.

Boboiboy and Fang just chuckled on their friends, listening to them while busy typing something through the computer. A report, maybe.

"Boboiboy, report back," the screen suddenly pop up and now showing their commander, Commander KokoCi. Just in time.

Boboiboy and his team quickly saluted the commander just like how they ususally did and waited for their leader to finish giving a full report on their mission at Zircon which was to find informations about a power sphere to the petite commander.

As soon as Boboiboy finished, Commander Kokoci scoffed, asking for the team's attention. From their relax position, the teens quickly stood up straight indicating the commander had their attention.

"I've been monitoring your team since the very start and your team's performance is outstanding ever since. For that, I asked the higher ups to grant you all a week leave for next week, but with a critical condition."

Just as Kokoci was about to drop about the condition, Gopal impatiently interrupted the former's word, "a leave?! Leave?! We can go back to Earth? Yahoo!"

"WITH, with the condition of all of you are required to go on one last mission," the commander continued.

"Mission?"

"Alaaa, there's mission?"

"Yes, one last mission. I can't give the details, but as soon as you arrive at Junkberg, someone will fetch you there and brief you," it seemed like the mission was at the deserted planet.

The call transmission ended but Boboiboy couldn't stop thinking about this mysterious mission. What could it be that the details have to wait? They never received a mission from anyone other than Commander Kokoci or Laksamana Tarung. Only if the two were really occupied that Captain Kaizo would personally took them for a mission with him.

Fang, Ying and Yaya as well were thinking of the same thing. A mission with the details needed to be retrieved themselves? That's suspicious. But considering they're working with TAPOPS, anything could happen. Who knew maybe next time they have to go for a mission with no details in hand even.

That's for the four teens. For Gopal? Lets say he only cared about the leave. The sooner the mission ended, the sooner he would get his Amma's curry!

___________________

"What do you think the mission is?" Fang asked the team after holding his curiosity for quite a long time. He couldn't hide it anymore.

"I don't have any idea but maybe we need to get some supplies there. It is Junkberg after all," Boboiboy let out his thought. He was actually thinking about the same thing Fang asked. Only that he could only point out that one reason after pondering much. Junkberg- a place to buy second hand stuffs and obtain fakes for everything. Also the place where they found CetakRompakBot and Boboiboy got cetak rompak-ed. So maybe the mission this time was something along that line as well.

"Maybe. But why Junkberg? We can get better supplies somewhere else."

"I am sure commander have his reasons, we just need to follow, right?" Surprisingly, Gopal was the one that answered. This time he was right. The wise commander who used to be Tengkotak's cleaner as undercover sure had his reasons. Maybe the mission could only be conducted only if the details were received on the spot. Maybe.

"Yeah, right."

The situation went back to normal, just like the usual.

Fang was admiring himself on the mirror. He was giving himself a smile while posing poses that, to be honest, attractive. Put that aside,

Yaya was playing with Cattus in Captain Papa's stead who was back on Earth for personal reasons. Bellbot around it's neck played along as well.

Ying was studying about Junkberg just in case something unexpected was going to happen. Let us not brainstormed about what's the unexpected.

Gopal, well, he was eating fried rice he made with his own power. This time he used bolts and nuts, and not slippers.

And lastly, the Elemental Hero Boboiboy was with Ochobot, lost on his thoughts.

Could it be?

Nahh, he is too busy for that.

But what if, what if he really came?

Okay stop! that is not possible.

Why would he suddenly come? To give the details?

Impossible.

"Boboiboy, are you okay?" reality kicked in when Ochobot called for him. For how long did he wonder?

"Ah yes, I am. Sorry, I was just lost in thoughts." he scratched his not itchy cheeks, his usual gesture when he felt sorry.

"You look bothered than usual. If you have something in mind do tell me, okay?"

"Okay!" He gave his smile to reassure the power sphere. His eyes followed the back of the power sphere going back to the charging pod near him.

Ochobot somehow reminded Boboiboy of him, his hero. Ochobot's warmness especially made he reminisced to the time when he and him would spend most of their time together, playing, talking, eating. Almost everything. When could he experience that back?