big news??

hello everyone!!!

I think it's been almost a year or more since I stopped writing this piece. What a great time spent writing about our boi and his beloved father's story. won't forget about those times.

Boboiboy Galaxy Season 2 ended, Mechamato the Movie aired, they won the Tokyo Anime Fan Award, gosh so many things happened over the course of a year, huh? proud of them.

So my point is, as much as many things happen to the series, so much happened to me too. took SPM, got my results (it was good), got into university, and now I'm still in uni, preparing for my big exam which will decide my whole life. dramatic, I know. but because of that, I've been busy to the death, haven't got any time to even think of writing. sad.

so to conclude, here I am, announcing that I'll stop writing the story. sorry to those that have been looking forward for my update ever since my last announcement and thank you to everyone who voted for the story. truly made me felt happy to know there're people that like this piece of my imagination.

Since I've already planned the storyline, I'm wondering if anyone want to continue the story on my behalf? You're free to change the storyline, of course. But I'll just give you the rough events that suppose to happen.

That's all from my humble self, truly sorry and thank you. I pray for your health and happiness. 

Goodbye. Selamat tinggal.  さようなら。