nine

"Troublemaker trio?" Amato is now confused. He never heard of them before. Does Boboiboy made some new friends other than the four?

"Yep, troublemaker trio. Hehe, I'll show you in the training room. It will be too chaotic if I do it here," Boboiboy said while holding his dad's hand and drag him to the ship's training facility.

Amato just agreed and let himself got dragged along the hallway by his own son.

Boboiboy is so excited right now. This will be his first time showing his dad his elemental power. He did talked to Amato about his powers from time to time through postcards, but Boboiboy wants his father to witness them himself.

He knows Amato must have read his profile as TAPOPS' cadet, as well as watched his fights through screen. But somehow he still feels excited.

As they arrived, Boboiboy took a distance from Amato, getting ready as the father just watched the son with more confusion.

"So, this 'troublemaker trio' will be here? You didn't tell me you have new friends and how do they got to my ship?"

"Hehe. No worries, dad. I will explain it later. Now, this is troublemaker trio,"

"Boboiboy kuasa lima!"

Right after Boboiboy finished his words, he split to five, the trio; Taufan, Blaze and Thorn as well as Gempa and Ice.

Well, someone have to take care of the trio, hence the two serious elements. Gempa is the only one that can handle the chaotic atmosphere the trio will make and Ice, lets just say it's because he won't mind the surrounding and sleep all the way, making it easier for Gempa later.

If Boboiboy were to summon Halilintar or Solar, he don't think they have the patience. He afraid the training room will turn into a battleground instead.

Amato who was watching Boboiboy splitting just now felt amazed. It's his first time seeing Boboiboy in action and what he currently have in sight is truly amazing.

A second ago, there was just Boboiboy, and now there are five people, all look like his one and only son.

Yeah of course he had watched Boboiboy splitting through the screen before but how can he ignore the five copies of his own son in front of him right now.

How can he ignore the fact that he can have five- no, seven, cute sons?! He gotta tell his wife.

The five elements just stare at their dad, hesitating to start the conversation but fortunately, as always, Gempa take the lead.

"Hi, dad. I'm sure you recognize the elements but I'll introduce anyways."

"I am Gempa and that is Ice," he points to Ice who is sitting on his water bubble.

"Hi, dad. May I sleep? I'm sleepy," Ice with usual self greeted Amato. Amato just greeted him back and told him to do as he please. Ice gladly proceeds with his nap.

"This three here is," before Gempa could finish, the troublemaker trio interrupt and start to introduce themselves.

"Hi, dad! I'm Taufan!"

"Dadddd! I am Blaze! Let's play together!" Blaze ran and went to hug Amato.

Seeing Blaze, Taufan ran straight for Amato as well, "Eh, let me hug dad too!"

"Eshh, I hug him first. Wait for your turn!"

"Err, dad. I am Thorn. Can I hug you too, please," politely, full of innocence he asked.

Amato, still feeling overwhelmed by the sudden strike of hugs from his two sons replied, " Yeah sure. Come here. Gempa, you too if you want."

Amato opened his arms wide, letting all of them, except Ice to hug him.

The whole night was spent well by Amato and Boboiboy in the training room.

The troublemaker trio were really chaotic. Thorn literally made a jungle inside the room with Blaze constantly teasing him to burn them down. Taufan was worse. He helped Blaze to make the fire even bigger.

The result, Thorn cried, Blaze and Taufan laughed at him while Amato was struggling to handle all of them.

Gempa? He somehow enjoyed the scene. He sat on a corner with Ice who is still napping and jot everything that happened in front of him that time deep in his memories.

________________

"Ochobot, does dinner usually take this long?" Mechabot questioned after almost three hours they left the father and son and no sign of them anywhere.

"Of course not. Maybe they're doing something else."

"Like what?"

"Training, sparring, playing. I am pretty sure it's either that."

"Oh wow. Why am I not surprised. Should I worry about Amato? If he's going to spar or training, shouldn't I be with him? Hmm."

"Don't worry too much. Boboiboy won't and never will go overboard with his sparring especially if it's someone he cares. But you should be if they're playing."

Mechabot seems confused with what Ochobot just said. Why would he need to worry about a father and son playing together?

"Why do I need to worry about that?" Mechabot asked, trying to dig for answer.

"Simple. It's troublemaker trio. Trust me, with them, you'll find no peace."

Mechabot forgot and just realised that they are not talking about an ordinary father and son. He forgot the father they're talking about is a man that travelled through galaxies and defeated alien robots, and the son is a superhero that share the same passion with the father.

"Ochobot, I think I'm getting worried."

"Which way to the training room?"

"Hah, good idea. Lets check out on them."

°~°~°~°~°~°

And here you go. Another part updated! Since my midterm exam ended, I'll try to update more frequent.

Btw have you guys seen kak @/ariieya_senpie 's recent animation?

I can't with Solar angst😌🥺😖 Guess I'll drop it here.

I can't with Solar angst😌🥺😖  Guess I'll drop it here

😭😭😢