eight

The kitchen is now filled with scents coming from the food Amato is preparing. Tonight they're going to have rice with sweet sour fish, tomyam and mango juice for their dinner.

Tonight's dinner is special for Amato as it's his first time having dinner with his only son after a while. This is a moment he should remember and cherish so he only prepared the best for the night.

"The table is all set. Thanks again Ochobot, Mechabot for helping."

"No problem! Now should I go get Boboiboy?" Ochobot asked Amato.

Mechabot, instead of Amato answered, "I am coming with you, Ochobot. Lets go," "Ookay."

"Erk, you don't have to. I'll go get him myself. We'll have dinner together so you guys can just wait here."

"Ehhhh, no no no. Amato, you stay here. Ochobot and I, we call for Boboiboy."

"Fine."

As soon as they left the kitchen, Mechabot finally gives out his opinion to Ochobot. "Ochobot, let's just let them both have the dinner together. They must need some time alone with just them."

"That's a good idea. But what should we tell them? I bet they'll insist us on joining no matter what reason we give."

"Lets just tell them you and I have something to discuss. A power sphere to another power sphere. I'm sure they'll understand."

"Okay then. Oh, we're here," as they were busy talking earlier, they finally reach Boboiboy's room.

Ochobot press the button next to the door and the door is now open, showing the interior of the room with no Boboiboy in it.

"Eh, where's him? Oh no! He disappeared?" Ochobot slowly getting panicked when suddenly Boboiboy appears from the bathroom.

"Oh hey Ochobot, Mechabot. Eh, Ochobot, something's wrong?"

"Nothing, hehe. I just thought you disappeared for a moment."

"Boi, the dinner's ready. Amato is waiting for you in the ship's kitchen," Mechabot told Boboiboy.

"That's quick. Alright, lets go then guys."

"I think you should go there by yourself. Err, Mechabot and I have something to discuss just between us," hesitantly Ochobot began the plan he and Mechabot came up with.

"Oh is that so? Can't you do it after the dinner?"

Oh no. He didn't buy it. Well Ochobot expected that tho. Maybe Mechabot can play it better.

"Ehem, Mechabot," Ochobot signalled the destroyer robot.

"What?" Mechabot puzzled for a moment and continue, "oh, yes! Hehe, sorry but we have to discuss it now. You and Amato just go and enjoy the dinner, okay kid?"

"I know what you're doing. Fine then. I'll inform dad later. Enjoy your 'discussion' and don't forget to share it with me!"

After that, Boboiboy heads to the kitchen while Mechabot and Ochobot go somewhere obviously other than the kitchen to hang together.

_______________

"Hi, dad. May I come in?"

"Yes, sure. Eh where are the two?"

"They said they have something to discuss together. It's important I guess seeing how they are willing to skip these wonderful meal. It smells nice by the way, dad."

"Thank you, son. It's actually have been a while since I cooked such plenty meals. I guess I have to get used to it starting today."

"Tok Aba always cooks these kind of meals every time we go back to Earth."

"I am sure Aba's cooking is better than mine. I learnt from him after all."

Back in his younger days, Aba always nagged him to learn how to cook. Aba said learning how to cook can make you 'berdikari'. Yea, right.

After they recite the doa, they start to eat the meals in front of them and converse while at it.

They discussed many topics; From the topic of Tok Aba, they continue talking about Earth. From there, they talked about TAPOPS and how they both got to join in, and then about Boboiboy's mom, Maskmana, Bagogo during his younger days, -

and the conversation went on with many other random topics. That night was truly a memorable one for both of them. They got to talk, share their thoughts and be with each other.

"I wish we had this moment earlier. Sorry, Boboiboy. I left you on Earth for six years, returning only now," Amato expressed.

"I told you, It's okay, dad. As long as you're here now, that's the only thing that matters."

There was silence before Boboiboy continue. "To tell you the truth, I was kinda upset," he said while closing his eyes but his head straight to his father.

Amato's face turns sour hearing that, feeling guilty for his son's feelings.

"But the feelings will just disappear whenever I looked at your postcards. They made me believe that you'll come for me one day and you still care," Boboiboy smiled and open his eyes, now looking at Amato's worried plus saddened face.

"So, that's why, as long as you're here now, I don't really mind the six years. You're here and that proofs everything. Your love, your care. With that, thanks, dad. For being here."

Now hearing from his own son made Amato's tears running. Ochobot's words earlier simultaneously appears.

He stares at Boboiboy, gets up and reaches for him. Amato hugs his son's tight, letting all his tears go without saying anything.

"Thank you, son. I love you. Thanks for understanding, thanks for not hating me," Amato let go of the hug and face Boboiboy with his eyes still teary.

"It's okay, dad. Cheer up!" Boboiboy get his dad to stand up back.

"Well, you know what can cheer you up?"

"Mechabot?"

"Nope. Even better. Troublemaker trio."

"Who and what?"

~°~°~°~°~

Ola! Sorry for not updating last week.

I am currently busy with my studies as I have exams (until 9 July).

By the way, thanks for still reading the story!! Really appreciate :'D

Sorry for my not so good English. It's not my first so yea.

Lastly, just wanna say that Boboiboy Ice is so cool in bbbglxs2 ehehe.