two

"We've arrive at Junkberg! Ready for landing!"

At Yaya's command, everyone took their respective seats and almost instantly buckled up their seatbelts. The memory of their first time landing on Junkberg resurfaced and it wasn't a really nice experience, so they surely didn't want the incident to repeat itself.

Thank god their engine was all well this time. Fang had make sure every system in the ship were in a tip top condition before leaving yesterday. And thank god again for no accidents happened during their journey there. They couldn't afford to experience another flight with spare parts from Junkberg. The last time was enough.

As the ship entered the planet's atmosphere, it started to shake up. The difference in pressure caused resultant force to greatly exerted on the ship making it harder to stabilise. Fang and Yaya as their captains were trying their best to make the landing as safe as possible despite the situation.

Even though it was not perfect, but they landed in one piece. Wonder how Captain Papa dealt with every landing if every landing were as hard as this. For a moment, Yaya and Fang felt the need to thank their former teacher, later when they meet him.

"We need to split up. Someone needs to stay on guard at the ship while others go for the mission," Boboiboy started giving his order. The order that was the same as when they went to Junkberg.

"Me and Yaya will stay," the girl in yellow offered. She walked towards her friend in pink and put a smile before facing the boy in orange. The last time was also like this, Yaya and Ying remained on the ship with Captain Papa while the boys went scouting. Not that Boboiboy wanted to complain but didn't they wanted to see the planet? Nevermind.

"Okay, Ying. If anything happen, contact us as soon as possible."

"Sure! No worries, Boboiboy!"

"Fang, Gopal, Ochobot, lets go!"

They boarded off the ship and walked towards the market which happen to be the only civilisation that could be found on Junkberberg. They supposed the person who would fetch them was there 'cause who in the world would want to wait in the middle of a desert, right? Even though the temperature was not that hot compared to Gurunda, but one still required quite amount of water to stay hydrated in this climate nevertheless.

A step in the market and all eyes suddenly turned to them. More exactly, Boboiboy.

Boboiboy's name surely was quite well known.

' The boy with orange cap and vest, wearing a watch with lightning symbol on it.'

That's how they described the one who defeated Retak'ka, the Ancient Elemental Master. No one fit the description best other than Boboiboy himself. Orange was a rare colour for any alien to wear, only the human Boboiboy love the colour.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" He curiously asked.

"I don't know," Ochobot simply answered. He was curious too.

"Dey, of course la it's because you're the one who defeated Retak'ka. Have you forgotten? It's just like 6 months ago!"

"Right. Retak'ka was famous for his evil doings he did to planets. Junkberg must be one of the planet he went to strengthen his elementals. They must be surprised to see the one that defeated the ancient villain is here."

Boboiboy only nodded and smile at the people. He actually felt relief to know he had save planets from more of Retak'ka six months ago. It was a miracle tho that he defeated him with the fusions and all. He still vividly remembered the moment when he thought his life was going to end, the moment the gigantic timber hammer swung right at him. The only thing he could think of was what's going to happen to his friends? Would the villain be defeated if he was not there?