three

"Yaya, we're outside the ship," Fang informed through his watch.

As soon as the ship's door opened, Fang, Gopal, Ochobot and Amato who was carrying unconscious Boboiboy boarded the ship and went straight to the main deck. Yaya and Ying quickly rushed to get their friends.

"Have you found the person? EH! Is that Boboiboy?!" Yaya exclaimed as soon as she saw Boboiboy in a stranger's arm.

"Yeah, Ejojo attacked us out of nowhere and Boboiboy got hit pretty badly," the shadow manipulator replied, a maxim crash occured.

"Ejojo?! Didn't Captain Kaizo defeated him? So where is he now?"

The boys turned to Amato."What?" And he asked back, looking confused.

"Erm, Ejojo?"

"Ejojo? Wait, oh no! I left him back there!" Amato face palmed at his own mistake, thinking maybe age have caught up with him. What was his age again? 30s? 40s?

"Should we go get him?"

"Nahh, you don't have to. I'll call someone from TAPOPS to get him later."

Amato took out a device; Mechabot's mechanizer apparently and typed a couple of things to inform his subordinate about the captured alien back at the market.

"S-sure, Mister...?" Yaya went with a question, asking the man standing with them to tell about himself. She still quite wary for the man's presence.

"Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. The name is Amato. General Amato. Just call me General or just Amato if you prefer. I don't mind. And this is-"

Amato, using the mechanizer detached his armour, unmechanized with it and now the team could see a red flying Power Sfera. Almos twice the size of Ochobot, a few dent marks, blue mechanical eyes.

Without anyone asking, "I am Mechabot! Power Sfera with mechanize power! A rob-" he introduced himself.

"Wait! Shouldn't we treat Boboiboy right now?" Gopal attracted everyone attention, cutting short Mechabot's introduction. Though everyone's starting to get excited by the intro, they had to agree with Gopal. Treating Boboiboy was a priority.

"Don't worry. He's good. He just needs some rest now. Where is his room?" Amato answered, still holding Boboiboy close.

"Follow me."

Gopal led Amato to their shared room while the others followed from the back, still curious about the man's identity. For that, they held a mini discussion by asking the boy in purple who was in TAPOPS longer than most of them there."Fang, are you sure you don't know the general? Given his rank, he must be quite famous, right? He's a general. And look at the badges."

"No, I don't. I only knew him by his title as the Armoured Hero. Legendary, Armoured Hero at that. He's quite famous, I've heard about him many times, but I never saw him face to face. "

"He looks strong."

Again, without asking, "Eh, of course he's strong! He have me as his Power Sfera! The strongest destroyer robot! Without me, that kid must be stuck at his workshop on Earth building things right now. With his ugly drawings, blerghh. I still wonder how people could see the art in that. He won't survive with that kind of prototype drawing," Mechabot joined in the conversation while spilling some tea that, interest the team. But it's too much tea, didn't it?

"What?! General is from Earth?! Like us?!" They ignored the other parts and only focused on the mention of 'Earth', their home planet. The mentioning surprised them as they didn't expect to see another hero who came from the same planet as them. They thought it was only Boboiboy and them.

"Exclude me, please. I'm from Gogobugi," Fang the human alien added. His friends always summed him up as Earthling too when he is not. As much as he love the Earth, he still is a Gogobugi-an. His birth planet is everything for him.

"Of course he is! His son is from Earth, so what makes you think the father is not? Though maybe you thought that Amato is an alien because,,," and Mechabot continued to blabber.

The whole team fall silent, including Ochobot. The situation turned awkward, but Mechabot's still talking endlessly. Only then that he stopped when he saw the faces of his friend's son's friends.

"Wait, you guys didn't know Amato is Boboiboy's father?" Silence. "Oh-oh. I'm doomed, right? Amato! Wait for me!" Realising his mistake, Mechabot tried to reach for Amato to make sure Amato didn't hear him earlier, in hope for the kids to stay silent about the fact he just revealed. Well, the effort was in vain when the three kids started to realise what Mechabot just slipped.

"General Amato is Boboiboy's father?! I did not just hear that THE Boboiboy is the son of THE Armoured Hero, right? Tell me I'm wrong Ochobot!"

"Stop being dramatic, Fang. I just remember about it too when general introduce himself just now. No wonder he looks familiar. Boboiboy have a picture with his father he put on his study desk back on Earth."

"Hmm, so the person Commander Kokoci want us to meet is Boboiboy's father?"

"I guess so."

They looked back to the group walking in front of them. Mechabot was looking guilty while Gopal with his usual look talking to Amato. Well Amato,,

The team now could see their leader and the general's resemblance. Their features were quite similar, but the obvious thing was their hair.

Amato also have white hair streak like Boboiboy except Amato's streak fall to the left side of his hair and Boboiboy's staight downwards on the right side of his hair.

"The hair runs in the family, huh?" Fang muttered to himself. Yep, it's genetic. What do they call that? Scoliosis? Poliosis? Or Mallen something?

____________________

"Here you go," Amato put Boboiboy on his bed and sar beside him. He brushes his son's hair and smiled while softly staring at him there lying unconscious.

The team witnessing the scene couldn't help but feel awe and touched seeing the father tending the son.

"Seeing them make me miss my family," Yaya wiped his eyes to avoid tears from falling down her cheeks.

The others just nod in agreement, wiping their now blurried eyes and slowly left the two in the room. Mechabot and Ochobot bid them goodbye as they decided to go and recharge themselves in the Power Sfera room.

While walking to the Cafeteria to recharge themselves up as well, the team continued to talk about the Armoured Hero and the Elemental Hero.

"I wonder why Boboiboy never told us about his dad being a TAPOPS member. What do you guys think?"

"I don't know, Fang. But I am sure he have a good reason to keep it from us," Ying answered.

"Aish, you guys. Isn't it obvious? General doesn't want Boboiboy to be his enemies' target. Disclosing the fact means danger to Boboiboy. He must have many enemies considering his status." Gopal gave his opinion upon learning about his best friend's father. Being the last one to know, he looked quite okay (He threw a fit earlier).

"So you mean General Amato told Boboiboy to not tell anyone about their relationship?"

"Yepp! Precisely, Fang." It was just like how Kaizo didn't want to reveal about their relationship during his early days.

"It does makes sense tho. Hmm."

"Sooo,, we still get our leave next week, right?"

"You bet."

~°~°~°~°~

Is this too short?