𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞

" 𝐎kay i'm ready papa" Kafeyah announced as she stepped out the bathroom

She was wearing a nude pink dress that hugged all her curves, as she styled it with a bag in the same tones and pink sandals.

" Hm damn" he licked his lips " You look fine as hell" he complimented as she blushed.

" Thank you" she cheesed " You don't look too bad yourself either" she smirked.

Zymeir was wearing black shorts that he styled with a black shirt that he unbuttoned so his torso would be visible. And white G Fazos that he paired with white socks.

" Yeah?" he looked down at her with a visible smirk plastered on his face. Due to Kafeyah being only 5'3 and Zymeir being 6'0, he was very much taller than her and could intimidate her easily.

" Y-yes" she stuttered-Kafeyah didn't like the affect Zymeir had on her at all. Every time he'd talk to her or just look at her with that same smirk on his face, she'd feel her knees giving up and butterflies erupting in her stomach.

" Why you stutterin' baby? I make you nervous or sum?" he asked innocently already knowing the answer.

" Zymeir get away from me" she laughed pushing him away. Kafeyah had to much pride to admit that he indeed made her nervous, every time at that.

" Nah, getcho ass back ova' hea'." he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer. " I want answers when i'm askin' you sum baby. So lemme ask this again do i make you nervous my princess?" he mumbled in her ear.

Kafeyah bit her lip as she slowly felt a pudge forming in between her legs. " I-yea you do make me nervous" she mumbled crossing her legs hopping that Zymeir wouldn't notice.

" Speak up" he spanked her ass.

" Yes you do make me nervous" she repeated but this time louder.

" See. Wasn't that hard right?" he chuckled before kissing her forehead " Oh and i noticed them legs baby, i'll take care of that later" he assured.

" But papa" she whined, Kafeyah didn't want to wait til later, she wanted it now.

" Brats don't get what they want princess. Keep on acting like a baby and you ain't gon get nun" he warned " Now cmon cause ion wanna spend the whole day outside" he grabbed her hand as he led her out the room.

They both jogged down the stairs where they met Kamiri and Angel watching a movie in the living room.

" Hi y'all" Kafeyah smiled and waved " Kamiri can you do me a favor?" she innocently asked.

" Yeah, what you want mamas?" he gave her his whole attention.

" Could i borrow your car for the day please? I swear i'll be careful" she promised.

" Hm here" he tossed her the keys " Break my shit and that's yo ass Kulture" he warned

" Sir yes sir!" she exclaimed making all of them bust out laughing. " What?" she looked at all of them confused