01. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The enticement of the Petrova doppelgänger the whole reason I was in this mess in the first place.

The moment katherine Pierce stepped foot in my house in 1864 was the moment my life changed for the worse or the better I always had different views about it,

Some days were good and some were bad but all I knew was my life wasn't the same at all vampirism changed it a lot.

So many things changed with my family and my own self which new things were discovered when I turned.

Things I need to keep hidden from the world especially now that I was on my way to mystic falls to reunite with my brothers who were currently busy with the newest doppelgänger as if they didn't learn their lesson before.

I hadn't seen my brothers since the day they died in 1864. To them I was probably dead. They didn't know I was roaming the earth freely and I didn't know what they would think about it especially when they found out who I'd been with all those years.

Over the years I've been keeping tabs on them watching all their ups and downs. I never really thought I'd be a part of it someday until I was the one after the doppelgänger this time like anyone else in the world when they figured out there was a new one.

It was like history repeating itself but this time I think I had the advantage and I was confident that at the end the doppelgänger wouldn't win and I would have my brothers back.

Just like I always wanted.

Or maybe it was a lost cause but I didn't care all I ever wanted was to have them and I was finally going to reunite with them.

As I'm loading my car to prepare for the long ride to mystic falls which wasn't far I was in the closest city I could find to get a penthouse- well compel myself one. One of the good perks I liked about vampirism.

I could live the life I wanted but it didn't mean it made me happy. It's not the same when you don't have anyone to share it with.

But I did and I was reminded of it as I saw a figure heading my way with some of my bags as well.

"Are you sure you got everything you need? I mean your pretty high maintenance" he commented while he put the bags in the car and I chuckled.

"I could live a couple of days without my entire closet traveling with me..." I watched as he shut the trunk and sighed.

I knew he was unsure about letting me leave but he needed someone on the inside to keep track about what was going on and who other than me.

My brothers might be a bit paranoid about me showing up out of nowhere but I had a lot of good excuses for it and I could still watch them up close.