26. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

(Kol gif this time❤️)

"How much longer?" I knew Kol was going insane being in the car with me for hours while I ignored him.

I brought him along to find myself again around him to see what I wanted not to talk things out or bring stuff back to what it was. It was not what it was anymore. I grew as a person. I wasn't the same girl I was before and he had to figure that out too.

I thought he would if he came along to help me figure out even more what I was but for now I had to be patient with him and make sure not to start arguments because that was the last thing I wanted.

"Where are we going, why are you pulling over?!" He questioned again after I pulled over to a rest stop to put gas in the car and get out the car a little and hopefully get a break from the tension inside it as well.

"First off I need to feed because we still have a few hours to go and we're almost empty on gas" I parked the car right beside the gas pump and turned it off to get out.

Kol did the same and followed behind me into the store while I scanned around looking for anyone that could be fed off on and I only spotted a man being the biggest creep to a girl.

"Please tell me you're plotting on the girl," Kol commented, making me sigh.

"Compel the cashier to put this amount of money on pump 6 and also compel him to not see whatever we're about to do" I ordered handing him the money then walking away to reach where the girl was making herself a coffee.

I glanced at her and smiled then pretended to get myself one only to feel the man approaching closer making me turn glaring at him.

"Leave her alone" I said, making him chuckle. It amazed me how disgusting a man could be. He tried getting closer but was stopped by Kol getting right in front of them.

"She told you to leave them alone" Kol warned and I just took the girl immediately.

"Forget this ever happened. Leave" I compelled the girl causing her to stop what she was doing and walked out the store when I looked back to see Kol he was already feeding on the guy.

I just took the cup that was meant for my coffee, taking his wrist making a cut to let his blood fall into the cup until I filled it up enough and quickly downed the blood feeling refreshed already.

"You still don't feed straight from the vein?" Kol questioned after draining the man of his blood letting the body fall to the floor.

"I do, he's gross though let's dispose of him let's go" I tossed my cup in the trash and went to walk out while Kol took the man and carried him all the way to where I walked, setting him down on the ground.