03. 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I had just arrived at the penthouse outside the city where I was staying with a certain someone. I felt excited to see him. If I was being honest I actually missed him even if I was having a fine time in mystic falls. He was still very close to me and my first time away from him in a while.

So when I got out of my car I headed to the lobby and suddenly every worker that was compelled by us turned towards me greeting me.

"Ms. Salvatore, I have a message for you..." one of the workers approached me.

"What is it?" I asked stopping just as I was about to get in the elevator.

"He said to tell you he had to go do something and he apologizes for not being here" of course it was hard to even get a glimpse of him these days I understood but I still felt annoyed by it.

"Thank you now go away" I compelled then stepped into the elevator going to the top floor where the penthouse was.

I made it up quickly and walked into my room where there was a note laying on the bed and I took it.

I know you're upset, and I understand, but I have a lot of things to complete, and people are looking for me. I have to keep hidden and ahead of them until it's time. I'm sorry Val, but I won't see you until I arrive in Mystic Falls. Don't call or look for me until then.

Always and forever, N

"Of course" I muttered throwing the note into the garbage and swaying my hand causing it to turn on fire then I swayed it again making the fire to die out.

"Just leave it to me to deal with everything" I was annoyed obviously but I also understood his reasoning.

Everyday more and more people found out about the new doppelgänger and everyone ran around trying to get everything needed to break the curse which only made it harder for us to stay undercover.

Even though I did miss him, he was like my family, the only person I've known or been around for decades.

I think part of me just knew that now with my brothers things were going to change a lot but I had to keep going.

I walked to my closet which was huge and I started to grab anything that grabbed my attention or that I wanted to wear and obviously more shoes.

I was upset that this was short and I had to go back without seeing him but I knew eventually I was going to be able to see him.

──────༺♡༻──────

After spending some time in the city to make sure everything was going well and bumping into a few acquaintances I headed back to mystic falls.