17. 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

If I could sleep for the rest of my life I would. I was actually jealous of Elijah at this moment for him being stored in a box instead of behind here to live this misery.

Better yet Finn who had been freed from this world. I guess you could say I was bitter since my life was probably the worst it had ever been and mainly because I had nothing going on at all.

For the first time in a while I got to wake up and worry about absolutely nothing.

Klaus got his way and was doing hybrids. I had no mission at all and well Stefan had his humanity off but that was nothing compared to the other things that had been going on so I guess I was grateful.

But I knew that it wouldn't be this way for long. Damon was looking for trouble and something told me it wasn't good at all and just like that my worry free life was over I was back to worrying.

Rebekah chose to stay in mystic falls probably because Klaus didn't want to take her or she just didn't want to follow him around and I didn't blame her I was tired of following him around too.

I also knew she would love to stay here and go to school and I supported that.

After all, she deserved it.

"Come on Val, we're going to be late!" She exclaimed while I put on my shoes to head out with her.

"Bex chill we still have plenty of time plus it's cool not to show up on time" I assured walking over to my purse to put a few things in.

"Okay but I want to get my eyes on the prey. I'm off of Stefan it's clear he's over me" Rebekah smiled, while she sat on my vanity chair and I just rolled my eyes closing my purse. "I bet you already know the field really good you can't tell me during all the time you were here you didn't find at least one guy!"

"I..." I could lie but Rebekah knew me too well. "I had no time to entertain something"

"I knew it! There's no way you didn't have men falling at your feet, you're hot!" The girl jumped out of her seat and walked to me, placing her hands on my arms. "Well you have the time to entertain it now so you will show me this guy!"

"You're encouraging it? Here I thought you would do anything to get me back with..."

"No!" She interrupted. "He's not here and as much as I loved you two together you deserve a new beginning so let's go!"