28. 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I was woken by a very annoying alarm that I forgot I put to wake myself up for Damon's trip to find Jeremy. I didn't know if tagging along was a good idea since of my history with him but he didn't remember a thing.

I had no idea what was going on with Kol and I but I didn't even want to think about it. I would just spiral and believe we actually had something back and I didn't want to at least not now.

Even if the past couple of days I had been at my best I just felt like I was whole again and Kol was definitely showing that he did actually love me maybe I shouldn't let a petty thing like the fact he didn't meant to love me at first to use me but every time I thought about it I just felt a type of way about it.

I shook it off and got up to get ready. I had packed a bag just in case but knowing them we would be back soon.

When I was ready I headed downstairs to see Damon, Elena, Stefan and surprisingly Klaus.

"What are you doing here?" I ask them to walk towards them, placing my bag down.

"Oh don't worry, I'm in no mood to kill today. But their witch hasn't managed to find out about what's wrong with the history teacher, so I was wondering if you could take a look" Klaus suggested pointing over to the basement.

Apparently Alaric had grown an alter ego and they couldn't seem to figure out what happened.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and walked past them down to the dungeon where Alaric was being kept. I wanted to know what was going on with him as well. He had hid the last white oak stake and if his alter ego found it he would kill us and I couldn't allow that.

"Someone paged psych" I said while I opened the door making the man look up.

"They called you to come back to figure out what's wrong with me?" The man asked, chuckling at my joke.

"I'm the best in the game Alaric I don't blame them" I shrugged placing my hands on his head trying to see if he could retrace his steps for me but I wasn't allowed to even get a glimpse inside his head that was weird but if I took a wild guess I would say this was Esther's doing.

"Hm, everything that happened was caused by magic obviously. But I don't think the ring caused it. Someone did this directly to you. I'd have to look more into it" I then pull a vial out from my purse."Do you mind on making a donation"

He nods and I make a cut on his palm with my nail. I fill up the vial and then I close it.

"I would give you my blood to cure you but I don't think being a vampire would do you any good with a alter ego"

"Oh no I'm fine I'll just put a bandage on it and I'll be fine" Alaric reassures.

"Well good luck" I said leaving upstairs to meet with the rest.