20. 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next morning I'm woken up by the sun that only shined through my room because Klaus had entered to open the curtains of the rental we had stayed in for the night. I didn't know what he was up to but I wanted nothing to do with it. I just wanted to stay in bed and do nothing.

"Wake up Val!" His voice echoed through the room and I groaned in annoyance in response.

"Please leave me alone!" I groaned again covering myself with the covers but then I heard how he opened a bag that contained something that smelled amazing, making me sit up immediately.

"I knew it would work. I brought you breakfast" he said in a cheerful tone and sat on the bed handing me the bag and a cup containing iced coffee that I immediately took from his hand to take a sip and opened the bag to see it contained donuts.

"Wait...what happened, why are you bribing me..." I paused knowing something was wrong.

"I'm not. I just figured you needed something to cheer you up with your current boy troubles..." he carefully said knowing it would upset me and it did. "And maybe because the news I brought benefit you but they worry me and you're the only one that can do something about it"

"After you bullied me I'd say absolutely not" I deadpanned taking a bite from the donut.

"Stefan has taken the coffins all of them are gone and I'm afraid he'll do something to them he already threatened to drop one in the ocean I need to get them back" he was right it did benefit me the longer the coffins were lost the more time I had to figure out how to deal with Kol but there was something that worried me.

Stefan having possession of one of the coffins that worried me Klaus was right I needed to get them back.

"I also fear they daggered Rebekah. I felt a sharp pain yesterday. It wasn't as bad but I never thought it would be her..." that also worried me. Stefan had the entire original family under his possession and that worried me. "I'll try to get them back but I'm doing it my way, do you understand? Don't make not one move or you won't be getting nothing back"

"You don't understand, Val Stefan is out of hand. I gave him his freedom and he does this!" Klaus snapped up from the bed making me sigh.

I hated being in the middle of it and having to be the peacemaker.

"I know okay I'm annoyed too but I'll deal with him you'll just make him more mad just let me deal with it okay?" I tried to convince him and he had no other option but to listen to me so he just calmed down and sat on the bed again while he waited for me to finish my food while I looked over some text.