29. 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Kol and I made it back to mystic falls after a very silent and awkward trip. After I confessed I still loved him he stayed silent. Like if he was thinking about it. I tried to figure out what he felt but he was hiding it.

I myself was thinking about it too. How it was so sudden and I just blurted it out. I just went along with the silence but in reality I wanted to kiss him. Whenever I kissed him I would always get a magical feeling. Like nothing in the world mattered anymore.

I wanted to be with him and get away forever. But there was too much going on.

We walked into the Mikaelson Mansion spotting Rebekah leaving the living room. I tried to greet her as usual but I'm stopped by her obnoxious speaking.

"Oh great you're back!" she greets us but keeps her distance. This made me concerned at the fact she didn't even hug me. "The decade dance is tonight and you're coming. Oh and Kols your date"

Rebekah walks away and I turn back to Kol.

"Well that wasn't weird at all" I walk over to where Klaus is at. He is currently painting.

"Hm you're painting and Rebekah is acting weird. What did my brothers do this time" I say sitting down on the couch. It seemed like every time something went bad these days was because of my brothers.

"Nothing actually. I've got the last of the white oak. We leave first thing tomorrow morning "Klaus informs as he goes back to his painting.

"And what's preventing us from leaving tonight?" Kol asks, sitting down next to me and putting his hand around my shoulders hesitantly thinking I might push away. But when I didn't he rested his arm on me.

"Our sister insisted we go to this high school dance. So I said "why not" Klaus speaks while still continuing his painting. But I could see his smirk right now caused by how close Kol and I were. So I chose to mess with him too.

"He's going because of Caroline '' I whisper over to Kol. We both chuckle but stop when Klaus turns around with a straight face throwing his paintbrush at us but Kol stops it making me laugh.

"Oh come on nik. You're obsessed with the girl just admit" he sends me a glare. I just ignore it and I get up from the couch.

"Well I have to go check what these idiots are up to" I walk out of the mansion to my car.