09. 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I ended up going back home without anyone noticing and I wanted to attempt to get some sleep but I knew it would be impossible. I wasn't doing okay which meant sleeping wouldn't be a good idea not if I didn't want to be affected even more.

It's not like I needed sleep. I had blood to keep me energized but I just really wanted to close my eyes and relax for a moment. Sleep was the only thing that helped me shut off my brain and stop thinking about all that trauma I was reliving now.

I was even considering snapping my neck to give my brain a break but that wouldn't feel like rest at all.

I tossed and turned in my bed afraid to fall asleep until eventually it became the next day and I was still wide awake. Nobody in the house was there and there was so noise at all until I heard someone's footsteps.

It wasn't Damon or Stefan. I would recognize their steps, it was someone else.

I quickly got dressed and sped to where the noise was coming from only to end up in the cellar where Elena was about to pull out the dagger out of Elijah's chest.

She jumped once she saw me. I'm guessing she thought I was my brother and whatever plan she had would get ruined.

"What are you..." she immediately rushed towards me, placing her finger on my lips making me stop. I took her hand and yanked it away from me and began to mutter a chant.

She looked at me confused but once I was done I smiled and turned to her. "You're free to talk they can't hear us anymore"

"I want to wake him up he knows klaus he can help us" Elena had a natural talent of always putting herself in danger it was funny actually because if she knew who Elijah really was to klaus she wouldn't be here right now or she probably would which only made her more dumb.

"And what is stopping me from waking up my brothers right now to snitch on you?" I wasn't going to actually do that Elena really wasn't my problem it was actually better I'd I helped her go through with this so I was on board with Elijah's plan. 

I was going to un-dagger him eventually but if I did I would only make the rest more mad so it was better if Elena did it.

"I was to go through with the sacrifice, Val that's what you want too if you tell them they will stop me and get hurt I know you don't want that" she was a good negotiator I give her that.