34. 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Kol had been driving for a while trying to find where Klaus went. But we had no idea where he could find a bunch of people to turn. We had gone to any possible place but nothing.

"Val, you're going to have to do a locator spell to find him," Kol suggested, making me nod in disagreement.

"If I do a locator spell to find him he will sense it Kol" I continue to look at a map we picked up somewhere in the town square. "If my brother is working with him I can do a locator spell on him and just hope they're together"

Kol nods agreeing and I take my wrist making a cut allowing blood to fall down on the map. I close my eyes and I start chanting, making the blood move. When I'm done I open my eyes looking at the other end of the blood. He seemed to be in some bar out in the woods. I hand the map over to Kol as he begins to drive.

It was still dark out and we couldn't really see a thing when we arrived so I tried to use my supernatural hearing. I could hear Klaus threatening Jeremy so he would kill the vampires. Somehow I felt bad, I heard the only reason Jeremy even became the hunter was because of Elena. She had killed one of the hunters and was being haunted by the hunter's curse. The only way to get rid of it was for Jeremy to become one. It wasn't really fair for him, now he had to deal with all this stuff.

I continued to listen. This time I smelled blood. Human blood. The only person I could think of was Matt. He was what all the transition vampires were feeding on to complete. Now he and Jeremy had stepped out the bar into the woods. I could hear them closer. Which meant Kol and I had to be extremely quiet for them not to hear us.

The voices started fading out, I could hear them arguing and running through the woods but they just kept fading more and more. When I couldn't hear anything more I looked over to Kol.

"What's your plan?"

"First we have to go in there and kill them all. After that we hope he comes back then you can use your charm to talk him out of hunting vampires" Kol jokes making me scoff.

"My charm? I'm sure I'm on the top of his list of vampires he wants dead" I joke back. I look back over to the bar if we wanted to get all the vampires we had to go now. I open the door at the same time Kol does. We walked over to the entrance making sure Klaus had cleared out too. When I make sure he's gone I look over to Kol nodding letting him know it's clear.

He walks past me and enters inside the bar with me walking behind him. We see a bunch of confused vampires looking at us. I knew most of them could smell my blood. Which made most of them show their vampire faces. I put my hands up in defense waiting for one of them to come at me. One rushes to me but is stopped by Kol ripping his heart off.