27. 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I drove for a little while trying to find an not as busy road to teach Kol how to drive. If I was being honest it got tiring and boring and he just had to learn how. He didn't seem to question it until I stopped the car, putting it in park.

"What are you doing?" He questioned watching me take off my seatbelt.

"I'm teaching you how to drive, get off and get on this side now" I demanded and surprisingly he did it without questioning anything. Once he got off all I did was jump into the passenger seat shutting the door he had left open while he got on the driver side.

"Well wasn't that easy for you..." he chuckled, getting settled in and shutting the door.

"Now put your seatbelt on I know we can't die but the ticking noice the car makes is annoying" I instructed and put mines on as well as him. "Okay now fix the seat to your liking just the same as you fixed this one and make sure you can see from this mirror and the other two on the side"

Kol did as told and when he was done he turned to me. "Now with this handle you will put in on D which means drive and press down on the pedal on your left" he did that as well then turned to me. "Now slowly take your foot off it"

When he did, the car started to move forward slowly. "The pedal on your right is the gas pedal. If you press it then it will start moving. I don't really follow the speed limit either but this road it's 30 mhs when you press on it make sure this doesn't go above 30"

Kol did as told, totally ignoring the speed I had given him and pressing the pedal all the way down. "Okay break!" He hadn't got the hang of it so I had to stop the car with magic. "Kol when I say break you're supposed to hit the brake pedal! It stops the car!"

"Oh..."

"Ok now try it again and don't press it all the way down just enough to get it going up to 30" I undid my magic letting the car go again this time him following the speed he drove like that for a while while I just made sure he was doing fine. "Stay in your lane you don't have to move the wheel at all just make sure it stays still"

He continued to listen until we reached a traffic sign. "Okay break '' Kol did as told this time making me smile. "See you got it! This is a traffic light when it's on red you stop when it turns green you go and we are going to turn so put your turn signal on"

"Where is that?" He questioned looking around.

"This one" I pointed to it. "Down is left and up is right pull it up we're turning right"