36. 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

It had been months since Kol had died. Since the moment I stepped into my room I refused to leave. I would leave only to get blood bags or food, anything I needed. Or I would just make Klaus or Rebekah get it for me. My brothers would come around sometimes and just sit outside the door to talk to me and try to persuade me to get out.

Flashback few months ago-

"Val you have to get out, you've been in that room for a month. You're going to rot in there" Damon said from the other side of the door. I was sitting on the other end just listening.

"You know I can hear you breathing. Get out of there now!" He slammed on the door but it was no use. The first weeks he would sit and talk to me calmly. When he saw that wasn't getting him nowhere he started to raise his voice.

I could say that they were annoying, but them trying to get me out is what was keeping me sane. Stefan is the only one I let in just so he could see I was fine.

End of flashback.

I would just listen from the other side. All of them got really desperate even Caroline came around to try and get me out but I just didn't want to look at any of their faces. Even though I did appreciate their attempts.

The only people I had talked to in the last few months were Klaus and Rebekah. Elijah had stopped by a few weeks ago and made an attempt but I still refused. Most of the time I would just sit and drink through Klaus' alcohol collection. Other times I would go through Kol's stuff again.

Everything I had gathered from these past few months were: Katherine had gotten to the cure and killed Jeremy in the process, which I wasn't faced at all by. Silas was woken and was now tormenting everyone. Which is what got him to steal the cure from Elijah. And Elena had turned her humanity off.

Klaus had left a couple of weeks ago to New Orleans. He asked me to come with but I refused. Maybe I would join him later on but not yet. I was done grieving but I just didn't know how to find myself back into the world. The first week was hell. I'm sure I was driving Klaus crazy but he was still patient.  I'm sure he was grateful when Rebekah had gotten back home.

She was the person that helped me the most to get through this. She would make sure if I needed anything or sometimes she would just lay with me and let me talk for hours. Sometimes I didn't want to talk so we would just lay and look up at the ceiling.

Bonnie was also being tormented to put the veil down from the other side to let every supernatural walk the earth. Which was also used on me to get me to get out. I would rather go a lifetime without Kol than to see hell be released on earth. That's what he fought for.