32. 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨!

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯TW SMUT!

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
TW SMUT!

I had allowed Kol to choose our destination. I had basically already been everywhere but he hadn't at least in this century and he chose Paris. It had always been our favorite place we visited back then and honestly it was my favorite place now. I just loved the shopping and the food. It was just so fun I was happy I was getting to go with him.

On the flight there I got enough time to think about everything that had gone down in the past week which was a lot. I had arrived in mystic falls so long ago to get my brothers back and now I wasn't sure if we were on good terms. I didn't even say goodbye to them. The last I saw was Damon after helping him save Stefan and Elena.

I'm sure they were still mad at me if Elena hadn't had Damon's blood in her system she would've been dead. I really tried to find a way for her to live. I really did and I did. I chose to run even if I didn't want to but after the anger I felt when Klaus died was just too much.

Too much that I should've been questioned about it. I hadn't thought much about it and maybe I wouldn't have if the conversation he had with me didn't happen. I liked to believe just like the rest that I did it because of me and my safety and the rest but I did it out of anger.

The anger I felt knowing Klaus was gone was something I shouldn't have felt at least not in the way I did and it did make me feel guilty but thinking more about it was wrong too. If I kept trying to figure out what I felt was wrong.

Leaving with Kol was a good idea. All of those feelings would disappear and he and I would get the chance to rebuild our relationship and that was something I wanted so bad. Even if there was something there for Klaus it would never beat what I felt for Kol.

Everyone had stopped with their suspicions on Klaus and I it was only right if I moved on from it as well. And I knew I would now with Kol. Ever since he had come back I finally felt like I was seen by someone I had forgotten how that felt.

That just showed more how we were meant to be and even if he did hurt me he was definitely making up for it and at the end he really did love me.

Now being in Paris it was all peaceful there were no problems for once. I was laying down in bed being the first to wake up. He had gotten in late at night and I really just wanted to rest after everything, especially with the day we had planned ahead of us.

I turned to my side waiting for Kol to wake up but he was still in deep sleep causing me to sign with no other option but to wake him up. I started poking his face hoping that would work and it did, causing him to open his eyes as I smiled.

"Wake up! I'm bored!" I complained, causing him to wrap his arm around me pulling me in closer making me chuckle.

"And I am some sort of entertainment?!" He asked now with his eyes open and more awake.