23. 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I knew Elijah was really upset at klaus I would be too after doing what he did which is why I sat back to allow them to talk it out which wasn't really talking it was more fighting but they would be okay they did it all the time and at the end all conflicts were resolved which is why I sat by to watch.

Until Klaus opened Kol's coffin and pulled out his dagger and pointed it directly towards Elijah.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah" Klaus warned and I got up pulling Klaus away.

"That's not going to help Klaus, it's better if you just use your words" I said then let go when I saw that he wasn't fighting me anymore.

"Mikael is dead," Klaus reveals, making me sigh. I did tell him to use his words but he could've been more subtle about it but instead he went right to the point. I just stepped aside and faced Elijah to see the shocked look on his face.

He glanced at me and I just nodded letting him know it was the truth.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins?" He turned back to klaus. "Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah looks back at me and I look down in guilt.

Part of the reason they were still in the coffins was because of me if I had gotten the coffins sooner they would've been out but instead I stalled and gave them a chance to put us in danger again.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked. I knew Klaus wouldn't have woken up any of them to face his mother, not even Elijah but somehow he was and I didn't know how but I knew it was definitely not because Klaus woke him up.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." Klaus replied and stuck the dagger back into Kol's chest.

"You're not destroying my brother I'll deal with him" I speak up making them both look back at me. "I get that you want it back trust me so do I but we're not killing him"

"Do I have to remind you why all this happened in the first place? I let you do it your way and look where we ended up "Klaus spoke back to me and I won't blame him he was right but I wasn't going to let him hurt my brothers.