13. 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I had passed out in the car after I got mad at Stefan. I probably only lashed out on him because I was tired but I knew that wasn't the case. I was mad because he was trying to act like he enjoyed what he was doing.

Like if he was trying to strike and say that what I was doing was useless because he didn't care either way but I wanted him to. I thought I would only find peace if he knew I was hurt.

The next morning I woke up in a bed in a hotel room. I was confused because he hadn't found a hotel yet but I'm guessing Klaus chose to get one once he saw I had fallen asleep in the car.

There was only one bed and I didn't see no one around, which I'm guessing Klaus and Stefan had other rooms like we had been getting the whole summer.

Until I looked around and saw Klaus sitting on a chair sketching.

"Great, you're awake, we need to keep going..." he said, which I'm guessing he heard me wake up.

I just sat up and looked at the time to notice it was late. "You should've woke me up now we lost time"

"It's fine Val you needed some rest" he replied finally looking over to me smiling.

"My hair is a mess isn't it?" I just rubbed my eyes while he chuckled then I took a pillow and threw it at him. "Ass hole"

Then our laughing stopped when Stefan burst into the room. I could tell by his face he was weirded out about the fact that Klaus was sitting by my bed in a chair.

"What's going on?" He asked, confused.

"I was making sure your little sister here wasn't having-". I cut him off right away.

"Nothing it's nothing" I get up and I get the clothes on my bed and I walk to the bathroom to change.

I didn't want to tell Stefan yet about my nightmares or anything about my life at all even though eventually he was going to find out since we were going to stick around with Klaus but I wanted him to be himself when I told him if I did now he just wouldn't care.

──────༺♡༻──────

When I got dressed and ready I headed downstairs to the car where Klaus told me it would be he had to make sure to compel everyone they never saw us.