31. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After the whole calm therapist thing with Elijah. I settled down and put some new clothes on. I had to look good. I mean I was next to Elijah Mikaelson. The man scared me sometimes.

When I was ready I walked outside. He had just got off the phone with someone. I closed the door behind me, catching his attention.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I ask, walking to him.

"Rebekah she's on her way" he replies starting to walk towards the car and we get in.

"What about Kol?" I mentioned I hadn't heard from him for almost two days now.

"He's on his way too"

I felt relief. I knew them together would be impossible for my brothers to pull something or for Alaric to kill them. Elijah started to drive over to Elena's house. I had to be calm in front of them. That's what Elijah wanted. It's like he planned all his deals.

When we arrived we both got off walking towards the door. I knocked while waiting for someone to open the door. The door was opened by no other than Elena. You could see the fear in her face seeing Elijah for the first time since he kidnapped her.

It definitely startled her.

"Stefan" Elena managed to say.

This made Stefan look over to the door spotting Elijah and I.

"Elijah"

"May we come in," Elijah requested. I just wanted to burst in but then again I wasn't with Klaus it was Elijah.

Stefan looks back at Elena making sure it was okay. She nodded and Elijah stepped aside allowing me to walk in.

We both walk over to the dining table, the rest joining us. I sat on the end of the table with Elijah leaning over the back of the chair I was sitting on. Elena, Matt and Stefan were sitting on the side of the table.

Elijah had proposed his deal. He takes Klaus and runs with the rest. But they were skeptical about it. They eventually brought Damon on the phone so he could have an opinion too.

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us." Elijah explains to the rest. I just say between them choosing not to speak.