11.

deny: state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of

-

"I just like her, she's my friend."

"I will fucking slap the shit out of you Jay, ADMIT YOU LOVE HER!" Grayson screamed, throwing his basketball at my face.

"You know, you're an ass Gray."

"You love Vienna."

"And you love Jessica."

"She's my girlfriend of course I love her idiot."

"I wish I had a girlfriend, this city is fucking lonely." I whined.

"At this point you're taunting me, go ask Vienna out, it doesn't even have to be official, but please?"

"Fuck off, no."

"Please? For me?" He whined like a 5 year old child.

"Fine, but it is not a fucking date!"

"Yeah, tell that to me when you kiss."

"You're like a child trapped in a man's body."

"At least I can admit my feelings."

-

11 pm. The sounds of the city seemed to calm down, yet still was loud. The people clubbing and crying, to people thinking about their love lives, in which I was one.

The long bang on my door was the last thing I expected as I opened it to a drunken Vee. She fell into my arms as I led her over to the couch.

"Vee...?"

"Hey Jason." She said, faintly slurring her words

"You good?" I asked, brushing the hair from her mouth.

"I feel so high."

"Oh my god, did you smoke?" I asked, concern in my voice.

"I don't know, all I remember is Sam left with some random guy, so I came here. You're my random guy."

"You're my random girl." I said, her hand pushing mine to her heated cheek.

"Jason."

"Vienna."

"What did you do during those three weeks? Did you even think about me?" She questioned, a tear shedding down her face.

"Of course I thought about you Vee."

"You didn't answer the first question."

"Nothing, I did nothing."

"I'd rather you tell me the truth Jason."

"I hooked up with someone." I said, my voice apologetic.

"Oh. It's okay. It's not like we're together." She said, her eyes looking away as she faintly laughed.

"Vee..."

"I'm just gonna go home." She awkwardly laughed.

"I'm sorry, Vee, please stay."

"No, no it's fine I'm just ready to go home."

"I lo-"

"I don't wanna talk about it Jason." She said, getting up from the couch.

"Please stay, at least for tonight. You can't leave here all drunk."

"Fine, for one night."

"Okay, good."

-

"You can wear this." I said, throwing her an oversized hoodie.

"Hey, I'm sorry." She faintly said, looking up from the pillow.

"For what?"

"For freaking out about the hookup thing. It's not like you're my boyfriend."

"It's fine, if it helps, I was thinking about you."

"That's embarrassing, makes it so much worse." She chuckled. God she was perfect.

"My shirt looks really good on you." I said as she walked over to my side of the bed.

"Everything looks good on me." She said, her fingers trailing down my arm.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." She whispered. "You know, I think I'm ready to go to bed." She said as my hands wrapped around her side and pulled her closer.

"Really? No games?" I chuckled.

"Your games aren't as fun as sleep."

"You sure?" I said, pushing my hand right under his chin and bringing her close.

"Nope."

-

a/n: i literally hate this chapter so much i swear the next one will be so much better, sorry i really just wanna give quality so i cut it short instead!