39.

Vienna Moon.

-

relationship: the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.

-

Winter has always been my favorite season, something I cherished. The snow, I liked it even if it wasn't technically rain. The cold but sunny weather, the perfect combination. I wasn't really big on it as a child, my mom forcing me to wear jeans and my big sweaters going past my waist.

I wanted nothing more than for it to be spring, the chilly but warm weather taking over and the pouring rain falling down. I used to stand outside, wait for the rain to pour and just stare, look up and wait, just wait.

I learned to be patient, waiting hours before my mom even noticed I was outside, she thought I was playing but really I was just staring. I wasn't a weird or different kid, I was one with a sense of patience and a love for the water that fell from the sky.

Patience became a big part of me, I think it played into everything I experienced since I moved here. Waiting for love, waiting for happiness, waiting for absolutely anything that made me smile.

Patience led me to this very moment. This moment of love.

Laying on his chest as he breathes slightly, his heart beating and chest rising. I just thought about everything, from meeting him on that stupid bench to fighting with him over and over again. Our history has been rough and tiring, but I smiled at the thought of it.

It's okay that everything's been hard, because it led me here, this apartment, this room, this moment. I was genuinely happy, against all odds, I was happy. It's one thing to say that I was okay, but being happy after everything that's ever happened to me made this so much more special.

The room was chilly but not too cold, the blanket firmly wrapped around me, Jasons hand resting on my back. He was so pretty when he slept, his mouth slightly open. He was cute, his hair constantly messy and his cheeks slightly flushed.

I would forever cherish this moment, falling in love all over again by just laying here, laying with him.

-

Jason finally woke up, kissing my forehead before he jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. I didn't want to leave bed, it was comforting and my happy place. The white sheets covered me as he walked back in, pulling the sheets slightly up so he could see me.

I smiled at him as he smiled back, his pearly whites showing.

"Good morning Vee." He was happy, happier than normal.

"Jason..." I still smiled as he dropped the sheet, walking over to put on a shirt.

"Vienna..." He questioned back, his back facing me.

"You seem chipper."

"Why are you talking like that, love." I love his nicknames for me.

"Because, you're happier than normal." I lifted the covers, sitting up.

"Can't a gentleman be happy?" He slightly grinned turning to me as he put on a shirt, my least favorite thing about his morning routine.