37.

Vienna Moon.

-

confusion: lack of understanding; uncertainty.

-

"You what?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"Jason, don't speak." I'm not mad, I've never been mad.

"I will not speak."

"You just broke the rule."

Men are so idiotic, and stupid, and annoying. So goddamn annoying.

Remain calm Vienna, don't play into his certain stupidity.

"I'm not mad Jason, I just need processing time, that's a thing right?"

"It's definitely a thing. I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize, just please do not."

"Okay, I won't, I think." He slightly smiled, I think it was out of uncomfortable, maybe a mix of pain.

"I think I should go."

"Don't go, please stay."

"Space. I need space."

-

I don't through the city alone, a smart choice, yet I was not smart.

I went through the sidewalks, trying not to knock into anyone as I processed my thoughts, wondering if what I was about to do was smart. Then again nothing I do is smart.

The snow started to fall, white crystal flakes started to fall onto my face as I opened the door to the apartment complex, my body almost shaking in fear, then again I didn't have much to be afraid of.

I knocked on the door, wondering all the thoughts I used to.

"What if she's partying?"

"Maybe she's got a hookup on the other side of the door?"

"Maybe she's not home?"

My thoughts disappeared as the door opened, Sam's smeared makeup on her face as she opened it up, running her hand through her hair, trying to freshen herself up.

"Vee?"

"We need to talk." I said, inviting myself into her place.

"Yes, yes we do need to talk."

"It's about Jason." I slightly whispered, not wanting to truly be in such an environment.

"Oh." She seemed sadder, like the mention of his name hurt her.

"It's just, he said he loved me, and I wanted to be happy, but it's taken him so long, and I just-"

"Is that all you came here to talk about?" She cut me off, her face looking displeased, mad even.

"What is your problem Sam? I come to you after weeks trying to talk to you about something and now you're mad?" I raised my voice, as she just stared.

"Exactly! That's the problem, it's been WEEKS and you come to me for fucking boy problems? Get a grip."

"Oh my god. After all you did to me, and after you slept with my boyfriend, I need to get a grip?" I yelled, obviously mad, but I didn't get it, why is she so mad.

"It was a mistake!"

"So was coming here." I walked away as she grabbed my arm, the anger in my voice signaling that I wanted to leave.

"Come on Vee, we can talk about anything but Jason."

"What's your goddamn problem with him? Are you jealous? What is it?"

"He's just hurt you too much."

"Now what's the honest answer?" I knew she was lying, I could just tell.

"I just think there's so many other people that are better for you out there." She looked away; tears drawing from her eyes.

"Like who Sam? Who?" I wanted to hear her say it herself, to finally be honest with me.

"Me."

she said it. shit.

"What?"

"Me, I'm so much better for you."

"I've known you since we were five." She's my best friend.

"Exactly, I know you better than everyone else in this world."

"And yet you still slept with the guy I was with."

"Are you gonna hold that over my head for the rest of our lives?" She asked, her voice slightly raising.

"I don't know, I just know that you could've told me before I had to find out from him."

"I'm sorry. I'll always be sorry."

"Too fucking bad."

"But before you leave, just know if Jason loves you, and you love him, then maybe you should just give it a chance."

"Maybe I will."

-

give it a chance.

give it a stupid chance.

I kept repeating it to myself as I walked up to his door for what, the 100th time? The nerves running through as I knocked on the door, the already done day showing itself as the moon rose up, replacing the bright sun.

The door opened, an unpleasant Jason behind it, his hair messy as he just woke up, his voice deep and drowsy when he looked down at me.

"Hi." He slightly whispered, smiling at me.

god i love this boy.

I got on my tippy toes, and kissed him, a small kiss, something that made us both smile as his hands laid on my waist, pulling me in closer.

His warm lips on mine, his hands slightly underneath my shirt, and our bodies pressing. I never thought I'd reach this moment, smiling as I kissed the guy I loved, maybe all that pain was worth it to reach this moment.

-

a/n: i love them sm. anyways!! sammy's gone crazy. and i'm sorry for not updating, but i'm here again. for now yk. ily, drink water, hug someone you love. <3