21.

desire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen

-

tw: mentions of sexual assault/abuse.

-

more than friends, less than lovers.

-

"Like this?" He said, leaning his face down as I pushed mine to the side, watching his head faintly hit against the wall as I slightly giggled.

A push of blood sleekly rushed down his forehead, my feet finally touching the ground.

"I'm sorry, that was funny." I slightly laughed.

"Fuck off." He smiled, just a little.

I walked over to the bathroom, finding the first aid kit, directing him over to sit on the couch. I sat on top of him, my legs wrapping around his back.

"This is gonna sting." I whispered, his face lined up with mine as I poured rubbing alcohol onto the cotton ball, patting isn't against his cut.

"Why'd you move, and ouch." He winced at the pain, his eyes slightly shutting.

"Like you said, I don't fuck drunk guys." I snickered at my own remark, his drunken eyes meeting mine.

"Using my own words against me; fuck you." He chuckled, the small glistening of his eyes showing. "You know, this alcohol is really wearing off." He added on.

"I don't believe you."

"Really?" He grinned.

"Really." I once stated. His hand snaking behind my neck, his thumb pushing against the back of my ear.

"I don't feel too tipsy."

"Gonna have to prove that." I smirked as his hand pushed me closer.

His lips touched against mine, his soft lips pulling against me. His hand ran up my thigh, my hands pulled through his hair. The rough kiss intoxicating me.

I felt his hand play against the edge of my shorts, slowly trailing up my back. He pushed me closer as I rubbed against him, a small groan escaping his lips as I pulled through his hair.

His hand brushed under my large hoodie, mine trailing down his shirt that clung to his chest from the wet rain.

Our lips finally disconnected, each other trying to catch our breaths. The silence shifting through our minds. I watched a large smirk appear against his face, his hands holding onto my lips.

"What are you so smug about?" I asked, his lips trailing down my neck as he planted small kisses. "You're gonna give me a hickey, stop."

"I think it's a bit too late." He grinned.

-

I didn't immediately regret it, watching him walk out the door with messy hair, an untucked shirt and a fresh smile.

Then I regretted it.

To think I had kissed him was insane, I begged for it to be a dream, that I wouldn't have complicated my life so much that I'd ended up kissing him; yet I did.

It was like my mind had gone blank, the only thing I was thinking of was nothing. Like he was right there, nothing between us. I didn't know if it was truly a mistake, or just something I'd think was until I figured it out.

I didn't want a boyfriend, or friends with benefits. I liked being single, being able to just be happy without someone else.

We weren't just friends, and I knew that, but admitting it to anyone else was out of my mindset.

-

Pounds of makeup couldn't cover the amount of hickeys left on my neck. The purple marks that overwhelmed my skin.

Sam walked through the door, obviously high yet slightly competent.

"Vee!" She smiled, my name slurring in her mouth.

"Sam! You need to sleep." I was used to being her nanny, or caretaker. She was the drunk one and I was sober, you just learn to take care of them.

"I do not! Leave me alone." She slurred, walking over to the bathroom.

"Hey! You probably shouldn't go in there." I faintly laughed, nerves filling me up.

"Why all this makeup?" She asked, her eyes wandering.

"I was just bored." I nervously laughed.

"Wait." She said, her eyes looking over to me. "Yo- you got a hickey!"

"No! No, I just fell." I simply lied.

"Falls do not make that bad of a bruise." She smiled.

"Okay fine, I got a hickey, now move on."

"Who? Who gave it to you Vee?"

"No one."

"Oh my god. It was Jason, wasn't it?" She grinned, her mind purely focused on my neck.

"No." I answered, her grin widening even more.

"You're gonna have to pay up soon." She smiled once again, turning off the lights and walking to her room.

-

I stared at the boring ceiling, the stars tinting through the large window of Sam's guest room, which soon would be mine, considering I was soon to move in.

I watched as the cars underneath drove through the roads, trying to reach their own destinations. It reminded me of when I first tried to drive, crashed into the flowerbed my mother had planted in her garden.

My father had left when I was six, so he never taught me how to drive. My mother was constantly working, so she couldn't teach me, but instead, Corey did.

He'd taught me how to drive in the parking lot of his job. His car was big, a car that my mom never approved of. He put me in the front, led me through the lot. I loved that car.

Yet I'd never forgive what he had done to me in it.

After that, I'd never trust a man again. I'd never truly let any man touch me like he did, I was drunk, in pain and barely conscious. I wish I was asleep, maybe I'd forget the feelings of his hands on me.

The way he ran his hands down my body while I could barely breathe. I tried to yell for help, yet no one could hear me. In that car, that small yet empty parking lot.

The way his hands hit against my skin when I tried to move, the way his lips hit mine whenever I tried to force away.

It was hard to accept maybe one day a man wouldn't be like that. Corey was the reason I stopped believing in fairytales, and love.

He was the reason I felt so lonely inside my own heart. I wished I could get that emotions I'd given to him, that love that he never returned.

He gave me nothing but pain. I was never enough for him.

-

a/n: this chapter was very hard to write but i did it!! they finally kissed :))

-mars :]