[1]

Can we get along? You're so headstrong
There's no way, go away, now so long!
Just talk to me and you will see
That's not fair, using flair you dummy!

╔.✯. .═════════════╗
❦.           BANTERS             ❦
╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

Years have passed and M.A.T.A is now improved by more high technology gadgets keeping everything intact. The agents still looks like they hadn't aged except for the kids that used to play around are now matured and acting like real adults, specially Alicia that became more strict than her old self or maybe I should put it like 'sophisticated'.

If one thing hasn't change for years, it is Alicia and Ali having an argument everytime that they've failed a mission that happens rarely these days due to the fact that they share routines to fill up each others flaws as well as help each other grow. Well they finally accepted that they are indeed close and grow fond of each other though neither of them would say it.

Ali became eager on training and studying. As an aftermath, their missions went smooth at last after those failures, he still miss Alicia's scolds though.

•••

They've successfully completed their mission having small bruises. As they walk in the hallway to report to General Rama.

Alicia caught Ali's quick glances at her, she rolled her eyes and decided to speak up.

" What now Ali? " the boy just scratched his nape and sheepishly grin to her not responding to her but on the other hand he is concerned about her, after years with Alicia as a partner he admited to hisself that he is indeed attracted to Alicia.

Who wouldn't? She's almost an epitome of perfection

Alicia has it all though she may be blunt and scary sometimes he knows that she has a soft heart behind that façade.

' I would reach for her even if she's so close yet so far, '

" Hey! Spacing out again Ali!? How far does your mind reached today?" he almost jumped not noticing that General Rama is already discussing.

" Uhh I-I'm I'm sorry General, I'm just thinking about--uhmm going back to school--yeah that's it! I missed studying
I wished it's Monday already"

Alicia rolled her eyes because everyone knew that he doesn't really liked studying that much.

•••

Ali slowly walked beside her asking what did the general say as he heard him dismissed the meeting.

"He said you're just a load on our backs Ali, he thinks of sending you on other country " she said boredly sarcastic.

" Oh...alright ' Ms I'm an agent '. You'll gonna miss me though, is it alright for you? "

" Yeah yeah whatever " she said walking out ,she needs to go home it's getting dark, she have works to do and she still have bruises to mend.

"Let's have a battle tommorow I bet you would lose" Ali said catching her phase

"You would follow my commands for a month if you lose"

"Fine then, I'll walk you home today I don't want to go home yet" Ali said shifting his eyes into the left afraid of being caught that he is lying for the truth that he wants to make sure that Alicia is safe.

He scoffed about the idea, Alicia could intimidate even the drug lords, well not really. Alicia was eyeing him the whole time analysing if he has another motive.